💕DDD SPECIAL🌲

(IT'S A DESTROY DICK DECEMBER SMUT SPECIAL! AND HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE BOOK'S 5OTH CHAPTER. IF YOUR STILL READING THEN, GOOD JOB! Cookie for you!!🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪)

☡☡☡SMUT WARNING☡☡☡

Kyle's p.o.v

My face was still red from Y/n's pick up line. I stayed silent and walked up the stairs. I walked towards a room which seemed to be her' s. I lay her on her bed. "Woahhh *hic* what's this? *hic* a  marshmallow? *hic*" She started to poke at the bed. I checked her temperature.

Oh! She's steaming hot!

I tied her hair into a bun. "Eyy!*hic* Don't touch meee!*hic* S-stop it! *hic* or else I'll- *hic* I'll rape you!" My face got redder. "W-what? N-no, I'm helping you! Also, uhm, don't mind me doing this please... Your so hot, your sweating!" I was beginning to remove her clothes. She moved my hands away and started to strip herself. "W-what are you doing!?" She chuckled. "You said I was hot~" She was now only in her underwear. I was red as my hair by now. "So why not return the favor, and plus, you treat me so good~" She Grabbed me by my arm and pulled me to join her in bed. "I- I uhm..." I was to flustered to move. Her skin, it felt so soft. She smelt like pinecones and all things Christmasy but still reeked of the smell of spiked Eggnog. I hesitantly started to leave the bed. "N-No! *hic* C'mere-" She pulled me in again. "W-what do you w-want me to do?" She wickedly smiled. She walked out of the room. "I'm *hic* going to *hic* get something~" I waited a bit and started to walk out of the room. Y/n was already close to the room to come back. "Nuh-uh~" She pushed me back into the bed. She was wearing a....

 She was wearing a

Oh my god....

I covered my face. Even though I just seen her without any clothes....The only thing I was concerned about was where the fuck did she get that.

3rd p.o.v

Because of how flustered Kyle was... He suddenly fainted.

-time skip-

Kyle's p.o.v

I open my eyes.

W-was this all just a dream?

I noticed I was in my boxers and had a Christmas hat on. "Oh! Your up Ky-Ky~" I tried to stand up. "Ouch!" My hands were handcuffed to the bed frame.

Where the fuck did she get that?!

"Y-Y/n! W-what's going on?!" I struggled to move. "Oh, Ky-Ky~" Y/n walked towards me. "It's almost Christmas, so why not let me give you your gift~" She started to sit on my lap. My face has gone even more red. She gave me a kiss on the cheek.   "Oh!~"

Uh oh...

I tried not to look at her. "That's a big bludge, hehe~" She started to grind. Her moans started to get louder and louder.... "hehe, thank God your mine~"

HAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER!!
WORD COUNT: 516 WORDS
TO BE CONTINUED....
DATE: DEC.23.18