I.....

Shadow's p.o.v

What do I say? What do I do? Ohhh! C'MON! YOUR SHADOW! YOU KEEP YOUR CONFIDENCE, SHOW NO MERCY, AND IS A BADASS!

"I-I....

No..."

Did you forget? There is no choices in what you choose in this world, you don't decide what is wrong, or what is right- wait what? Wrong fandom? (Also cookies for everyone who knows which fandom this is from 🍪) oof, sorry, countinue!

♡☆~real story~☆♡

"I-I................yes..." I take his hand. "I accept, but I still have some rules to make..." I kept on holding his hand. "Shoot"

"First off, No flirting, we're enemies-"

"Awww, c'mon! It's Destroy Dick December!"

My face turns into a tint of red. "No!"

"I'm just joking!" He chuckled.

You better be

"Alright, well, anyways, second off, You better not tell anyone this. If there was a post of us just doing some shit like being friendly, the world could go coo-coo. Third, Don't show or give me hints of who your real identity is, your probably to ugly to look at."

"Hey! Rude!"

"Heh, shots fired, and I mean- you just needed to get some karma-"

*Rumble*

"What was that?-"

*thud*

I wake up to the white void. "Oh, hey there, Jesu- wait, your not Jesus!" "That's Janice!" I look to my right, and turn to be greeted with Kenny.

Oh.....great...

"Yep! Hello there young ones!" We both wave. I cross my arms. "Are you here to stay or go back?" I sigh, I want to take a small break, I mean- Kenny's here, I need to take a break from HIM.

"I'll stay" I lazily float around.

"Alright, will both of you stay in one room?" I start to blush a bit, remembering that one night...

"No! I don't think he'll go..."

The muffled voice spoke. "Yeah, I guess, I'll go back!" He sounded happy.

He's already moved on... I guess I wasn't that important to him...

He froze... staring at my wrist. "It's rude to stare y'know..." I get teleported to my room and sigh. I jump onto my bed.

Out of all of the possibilities of people coming....It just HAD to be him....

Kenny's p.o.v

That bracelet... I wish I could say sorry to you Y/n...... It's important, I lost you, just for another life... I had to, I didn't have a choice... I wish I just had both of you though..... I guess.....

This is my last...

I love you...

419 words
To be continued....
Date: Dec.11.2018