Today's about Kenny💛

A/n: (Please read!!)

Yesterday was Kenny's b-day (March, 22) and if your reading this on a different day, I just published this chapter on March 23, 2018. Sooo just act like it's his birthday.....

Reader: W-Wait!! Why didn't you just make a chapter yesterday?

Author~chan (Jenesis): BECAUSE I WAS LAZY AND I HAVE HOMEWORK. K bai, also ima try fix the story since everything is messed up. :P

Kenny's p.o.v (of course)

I wake up floating in a white void. "Hey there Kenny, are you staying a bit or going back?" Jesus asked me. "O-oh I-l'll be going back." I responded. "Also, Happy birthday McCormick." Jesus said before sending me back to home. I wake up again, in my bed, seeing Karen next to me. "SURPRISE!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNY!!" Karen yelled. She gave me a cute drawing of me and her.

 She gave me a cute drawing of me and her

"It looks nice Karen." I said while putting the drawing in my pocket. I started my morning routine and walked to the bus stop. While walking, I dropped off Karen to school and continued walking to the bus stop. .....I wish Y/n could remember last night....No, she shouldn't...I looked like a total dork in front of her.....I even died..... I accidentally banged my head into a pole, the bus stop pole. "SHIT" I muffled while falling to the ground . Fatass laughed. "Shut up Cartman, it's his birthday." Kyle said while I was standing up. "AND HOW THE FACK I WAS GONNA KNOW THAT KAHL! NO ONE EVEN CARES ABOUT THE BROKE BOYS!" Cartman yelled. I just stayed silent. He's right.....I'm useless, I'm just another part of Y/n's life.... "Kenny!!" I heared Y/n Tell. I looked at her, she tackled me. She had tears in her eyes. "Y-YOUR ALIVE!!" She yelled. N-NANI?! SHE KNOWS?! ..... Acting like I don't know anything... I said "Of course I'm alive!" She hugged me. "N-No...I saw you die!" She shouted. "Y/n, are you drunk?" Kyle asked. "She probably smoked to much pot." Cartman said. "Fuck off fat boy" Y/n responded while flipping him off. "WHATEVER BITCH!" Cartman said. "H-Hey Y/n...Can I-" I got interrupted. "GET ON" The bus lady said. "Fine sociopathic bitch." Stan responded while we were going on the bus."WHAT WAS THAT?" The lady shouted. "Uhhh. I said I have a Fun Scorpion itch!" Stan said. Y/n chuckled. She's so cute...... I thought while watching her. I sat next to Kyle in the bus, while Y/n was sitting next to Stan. "H-Hey Kenny?" Kyle asked. "Yeah?" I responded. "Can I tell you a secret?"the green hat boy asked "Sure! What is it?" I asked. "I-I have a crush on....on....." I cut off Kyle. "C'mon tell me!!" I yelled. "Ihaveacrushonstan...." Kyle said. I KNEW IT, ANOTHER GAY COUPLE!! "AWWW!" I said, while imaging all the yaoi fan fiction. "S-Shut up" I saw Kyle blushing. "A-also...I brought you this birthday gift." Kyle said while opening his bag. He gave me a orange box with a yellow ribbon to close it. I opened it and saw a group picture of me, Y/n, Cartman, Kyle, and Stan. I smiled and hugged Kyle. "Thanks Kyle!" I re-tied the ribbon and put the gift in my bag.

Kyle's p.o.v

I wish I didn't tell him I liked stan...I like Stan like a friend, I love Y/n.....Ugh, why did I want to tell someone....I can tell my life is getting worse by the minute...