Hot tub *smut*

Timeline: Now

summary: Shane and Joey were dating secretly in 2013 but broke up after Shane caught Joey cheating on him with another man. 5 years later... They both moved on and now Joey is with Daniel and Shane is with Ryland. Shyland invites over Janiel to hang out one evening and things get heated...

Shanes pov: Ryland sat next to me on the couch, snuggling into my arms. We had just got a text from Joey saying he would be here any minute with Daniel. Joey and I have had our fights and hard times but now I guess you could say that we are cool. I heard a knock on the door and jumped up from the couch, probably seeming a bit too excited. Ryland giggled, god he's so cute.

Ryland: excited to see your best friend?

Ryland is completely unaware of Joey and I's previous relationship and simply only sees him as one of my close friends. Which really, I feel like I should tell him about what happened between Joey and I years ago, I would feel less guilty hanging out around Daniel and Joey. I opened the door and there stood Daniel and Joey, his green eyes were sparkling and he was wearing that big grin of his, two things that almost let me forgive him for cheating... but I wasn't about to be stupid like that. 

Joey: hey guys! hows Shyland doing?

Ryland laughed and hugged both of them. I smiled and hugged Joey.

Joey: hey Shane, how have ya been?

I smiled, he feels a bit awkward too of course he does... maybe he hasn't complexly forgot what happened. 

Shane: I've been good, you?

Joey: good. 

he smiled up at me and our eyes locked but we were interrupted by Ryland before anything could even happen.

Ryland: come sit down, we made dinner.

Shane: you mean I made dinner?

Ryland: rude! I helped.

Shane: yup, key word... helped.

Ryland frowned and crossed his arms, I smiled down at him and kissed his lips. 

Shane: forgive me?

Ryland: I guess.

Joey and Daniel smiled at us and walked into the dinning room where I had set the table. We ate and talked, mostly about how our animals, Joey really wanted Storm and Wolf to have a play date with Honey for both of them are huskies. After we ate, we all sat down on the couch to watch a movie, mean girls. Finally after the movie was over, we decided to hop into the hot tub, Ryland and I went upstairs and got them both trunks and we all changed. Now that I'm feeling more confident with my body, I'm not as afraid to go without a shirt, but then again it is Joey and its nothing he's never seen... Ryland turned on the jets and we got in. 

Daniel: Im so happy for you two, you're just so cute together. 

Shane: thank you, as are you two, Wow look at us a bunch of gays in one hot tub.

I wiggled my eyebrows, they were used to my dirty jokes and laughed.

Daniel: That would make it on twitter moments. 

Joey: That would make a billboard.

we all laughed and talked for around a half an hour before Daniel and Ryland had to leave...

Ryland: this was fun and all but I have to go meet with drew, I promised her I would come hang out. 

Shane: alright, love you.