spin the bottle *smut*

timeline: past (also very fictional)

summary: Shane a Joey are both high school seniors and them and a group of friends play a game of spin the bottle

Joeys pov: We all sat in a circle as Trish grabbed a bottle and sat down with us. She explained that what were doing was boring and that we needed to "spice things up." keep in mind that we were watching a movie, I didn't think that was boring thing to do. 

Trish: okay ill go first.

Shane: why exactly are we doing this?

Trish: why not? you might kiss your crush.

she winked at him. Was she referring to her liking Shane or Shane liking someone? because, bitch, he is mine. 

Shane: um...okay. 

he glanced at me and blushed. What?!

Shane: any rules?

Trish: yea, you have to kiss the person it lands on, no matter who it is-

Shane: what if my brother lands on me?

Trish: your brother isn't here.

Shane: well yea...but... never mind.

Trish: anyways... also, no pecks. minimum is a 10 second kiss, max is... well thats for you to decide. 

We all nodded and she spun the bottle and it landed on Daniel. We all laughed, knowing Daniel was gay and was probably not happy. She leaned over to him and kissed his lips for, like she said, 10 seconds.  The game was pretty fast moving, everyone had kissed almost everyone, and only two make outs occurred, one between Laura and Alex and the other was Gabbie and her boyfriend, we didn't Catch his name. I had kissed Daniel, Trish, Cat, and Ricky. I felt nothing in any of those kisses. The whole time I found myself hoping that when Shane spun the bottle it would land on me. He kissed Manny, Ryland, Daniel and Trish as well. 

Trish: lets do one more round...

she glanced at Shane and then at me. what is happening?

Shane: its my turn. goddamnit.

I giggled and found myself biting my lip in hope. Watching that bottle spin felt like forever, I swear it was all in slow motion. Finally, it stopped. On me. Holy shit. 

Shane: okay, Joey?

Joey: okay.

we leaned over across the circle and he rested his hand on my neck. My eyelashes fluttered as we got closer and then finally the gap between us closed and my lips were on his. Our lips seemed to be made for each other and we slowly moved closer. He rested his other hand on my waist and kissed my harder. Suddenly, we were both aware that there were 10 other people watching us and pulled away. 

Trish: woah.

I blushed and tried to ignore all of them staring. 

Joey: I have to go to the bathroom real quick, be right back. 

I walked into the bathroom and tried to catch my breath.

Shanes pov: Everyones attention turned to me, did we really kiss that long? I looked at Trish and she mouthed "30 seconds" my eyes grew wide, realizing why everyone was staring.

Shane: okay! who's next?

Trish spun the bottle again and kissed Ricky. We played a couple more rounds before I figured I needed an excuse to get everyone out except Joey, who was still in the bathroom.