Simple love *cute story and smut*

*listen to enchanted by Taylor swift while reading this :') *

Joeys pov: Shane and I just left the pumpkin patch. We're on our second date and it was halloween. The music playing in the car was the only CD he owned (old Taylor swift) The car ride home was long so after a while, Shane pulled over so we could talk. 

Joey: Taylor swift huh?

Shane: what?! her songs are romantic. 

Joey: true. 

We both giggled. "last kiss" began to play. 

Shane: I really like you, Joey. 

Joey: I like you too. 

Shane: I am so happy you agreed to go out again. 

I smiled at him. 

Joey: thanks for comforting me in that scary ass corn maze. 

A zombie thing had jumped out at me and I ran into his arms, he held me close. 

Shane: of course. its my job to protect you. 

I blushed. We talked for a while about the night we had. 

Shane: lets go to like a fair or something next time, so you won't be scared. 

Joey: I like the scary places though, gives me an excuse to be in your arms. Also, next time?

Shane: yeah, wanna go out again? 

Joey: yeah. 

He smiled widely at me. We starred at each other. Shane's eyes moved down for a minute and then he looked back up. he reached across the arm rest and grabbed my hand, we both leaned in. He smiled at me. I wanted so badly for this to be our first kiss. 

Shane: Do you want to go home now, or keep hanging out?

Joey: I like being with you. 

Shane: and I like being with you...

He held my hand tighter and kissed it. I saw that he was looking at my lips, I looked at his and my heart was beating fast in my chest, I couldn't help myself anymore. 

Joey: kiss me. 

Shane: wha-?

I grabbed his arm and and pulled him in and our lips crashed together. "Enchanted" by Taylor swift blasted from the speakers and it all felt so romantic. He moved his hand to my cheek and we kissed passionately.  I grabbed his neck and climbed over to his lap.  He grabbed my hips and the kiss became really passionate. We pulled away for air. 

Shane: wow. 

I chuckled. 

Joey: good?

Shane: yeah. 

He looked into my eyes and I swear I saw sparkles. 

Shane: I know its kind of early and cheesy but... Joey, you give me butterflies and I uh, I want you to be mine. Will you be my boyfriend?

Joey: Oh my god, yes, Shane. 

I smiled and kissed him hard. He moved his hands to my waist and I deepened the kiss. Shane took my jacket off my shoulders and I took off his. are we really doing this? 

Shane: Joey? 

Joey: yeah? 

Shane: I don't want to come across as I just want you for sex... but I really like you and you're just so amazing and so hot and you deserve someone way better but I-... Joey, would you want to have sex with me? If you don't want to I understand...