library shenanigans

Joeys pov: 

The library at my school is open until 4 o'clock, schools out at 2:30 so I decided to head over there to check out some books for my history and English classes. Its quiet there and I don't like a lot of attention. Not that it matters, Im pretty much a nobody at this school. I keep to myself and don't cause problems with other students. Freshman and sophomore year sucked ass, this year is gonna be good. We started school about two weeks ago and I was pretty happy with coming back after what had happened over the summer...

As I made my way to the library I swear I could hear someone following me through the hallway but I just brushed it off and kept walking. Once I got there I made my way to the back where the shelves made an 'U' shape and I couldn't be seen. I began to look through the books to try and find one that would work. I dropped a book on my head. 

Joey: ah, fuck.

I picked it up and then heard footsteps coming near me but didn't think much of it and continued to look through the shelves. Suddenly, I felt someone grab my ass. 

Joey: hey! 

I turned around and looked up to see Shane, the super hot basketball player that I just happened to have a thing with over the summer. By "thing" I mean we hooked up a lot. 

Joey: oh, hey. 

He smiled down at me. 

Shane: Hey, baby.

I rolled my eyes. 

Shane: I followed you in here, I miss you. 

He grabbed my hands. 

Joey: what do you want, Shane? 

Shane: you. 

I blushed and looked at my shoes. Without looking up I spoke:

Joy: you told me that you didn't want to come out for me. You told me it was all just sex and teenage hormones. 

And that was true. We had sex a lot and each time he would alway say how much he cared about me and how he wanted to be with me but it never sparked anything but more hooking up. At the end of the summer I asked if he wanted to make us work and he simply told me that he didn't want to come out for me. That hurt but I understand. 

Shane: But I do want you, Joey. 

Joey: what do you mean? 

He grabbed my hips. 

Shane: I want to feel a part of you again. You're amazing. 

loose, broken strings. I thought.

Joey: thats it? 

Shane: I love you, I want you to know that. 

Joey: How do I believe that? 

He pushed me against the bookshelf and kissed me hard and passionately. I hummed into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. I longed for his touch. His hans moved down my waist and he grabbed my ass. I smiled into our kiss. 

Joey: mmm...

After a while we suddenly heard footsteps coming towards us. We instantly pulled away and looked at the bookshelves, pretending to browse. Shane looked at me and smirked and a student walked behind us and grabbed a book, gave me a confused look because I was smiling so wide, and then walked away. Shane instantly pinned me against the books again and kissed me. I giggled and kissed back. 

Shane: cutie.

We both smiled and he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Our kiss became more passionate and he pushed me into the shelves as he pulled off my shirt.