stranger *smut*

timeline: alternate universe

summary: Joey just turned 18 and him and a group of friends sneak into a bar... where Joey meets an intriguing stranger.

Joeys pov: Tyler and I walked up the security guard with out fake IDs in our hands, this better work. Tyler said he wanted me to have the best belated birthday ever because he wasn't here for my actual one yesterday. Tyler confidently walked up to the guard. 

Tyler: hi!

Guard: lemme see some IDs, you two look young.

Tyler: well of course, and thank you, I've been using this eye creme and its real-

Guard: IDs please.

Tyler flashed him his ID that read that he was 21 and then I showed him mine that said the same thing. For some reason a Guard believed us and let us inside. Tyler and I met up with a couple friends who were already 21 and didn't need a fake ID. After about an hour of dancing, Tyler and I stood off to the side to talk. 

Tyler: uhm, Joey...

Joey: yea?

Tyler: that guy behind you, he's totally checking you out.

Joey: what?

I turned around to see a tall, handsome man staring at me, a smirk on his face. He had reddish brown hair and bright blue eyes, basically my dream guy. I found myself blushing.

Joey: oh my god!

Tyler: I know! and he's hot! Go talk to him! 

Joey: you know I suck at flirting...

Tyler: I doubt that after you've seen me flirt a thousand times. haven't you picked anything up?

Joey: a bit...

Tyler: okay, then go!

he pushed me away and i turned to look at the strange man. He stared at me and I stared back in the most suggestive way that I could. He smiled and I winked at him, sipping my drink. I glanced at Tyler who was grinning widely and giving me a thumbs up.

Tyler: yes! 

I smiled at him and walked closer to the man. He looked down at my lips and grinned. I needed to make a move. I smiled at him.

Joey: hey...

Guy: hey there, sexy.

I blushed. His voice... so hot.

Joey: so...

I rubbed his shirt collar.

Joey: whats your name?

Guy: im Shane, and what about you?

Joey: Joey. 

Shane: I normally wouldn't go for a cheesy pick up line but...I was feeling a little off today...

he rested a hand on my waist

Shane: but you definitely turned me on.

I smiled and giggled, leaning in closer.

Joey: where did ya learn that one?

Shane: some dumb ass magazine... was it bad?

Joey: it was cute.

Shane: mmm... what was cute, the pick up line or me?

Joey: Both.

he smiled sweetly and stared into my eyes.