naughty santa *smut*

Joeys pov: I was all alone on Christmas Eve, snow was falling outside and the lights of my neighbors houses were off because they had gone to see family. The Polar Express played on the TV as I sat on the couch wrapped in a blanket. Not even my boyfriend is here with me, he went to  see his mom and won't be back until Christmas morning. I want nothing more than to have him here with me, to cuddle with and make out with on Christmas Eve. I laid down in bed with the TV still playing the movie and started to doze off....

hours later...

I heard a noise from the living room, instantly waking up. I checked the time: 10:30. Damn I fell asleep early. I heard another noise, footsteps, come from the living room. It would be safe to just stay in bed but my curiosity got the best of me and I got up and quietly walked to the door and peered out to the living room. I raised my eyebrow and blinked. I swear I saw Santa... what the hell? I rubbed my eyes and I still saw a tall man in a red suit facing the Christmas tree, he was not fat though and there was no white hair or beard to be seen from where I was standing. I took a chance...

Joey: hello? 

He turned around and I breathed a sigh of relief, It was Shane. 

Shane: hey there, little boy...

I walked up to him and laughed, he put his hands on my waist and I kissed his lips. 

Joey: what are you doing here? 

Shane: I can't just leave my favorite elf on Christmas Eve all alone. 

I smiled at him and pulled his red hat down lower on his head. 

Joey: whats with the get up, babe? 

I looked him up and down. His coat was unbuttoned and he had suspenders on and was shirtless, his baggy pants matched the coat. He looked pretty hot. 

Shane: Santa wanted to give you a present. 

He said seductively and grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a passionate kiss, I smiled, kissing back. Our bodies were pressed together and I felt his abs and chest hair with my hand. He pulled away from the kiss and I swiftly took off his beautiful red coat. 

Joey: im so glad you're here.

He winked and then laid me down on the couch and crawled onto me, I smiled up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed me hard. His hand moved up and down my figure and I smiled onto his lips. He whispered...

Shane: I love you.

Joey: I love you too.

We pulled away from the kiss and he took off my shirt and I pulled his suspenders off of his shoulders. 

Joey: fuck, you're a hot Santa. 

Shane: Its all for you, baby. 

He kissed me and I ran my hand up and down his chest, giggling. Shane's lips moved to my neck and he kissed all over my neck and jawline. 

Joey: ahhhh....

I sighed, leaning my head back. He kissed my collar bone softly and then proceeded to suck on my sweet spot. 

Joey: mmm, Shane...

He left his mark there and then kissed my lips before moving those kisses down my torso. He carefully pulled down my pants and boxers and kissed down my v line. 

Shane: You're so perfect.

I blushed and he kissed my inner thighs, moving up towards my member. He blew on it just to tease me and I shivered. Shane kissed my tip and began to suck me off. I groaned as his lips wrapped around my tip and moved up and down my shaft. I arched my back, He grabbed my hips.