My best friends brother *smut*

-In this short, Joey is older than both Nicole and Shane, I KNOW IT ISN'T LIKE THAT IRL-

Shanes pov: I was over at my friend Nicole's house, she's my best friend. We were watching the fault in our stars in her bedroom. 

Nicole: Gus is so hot. 

Shane: I know right. 

Of course, she knows I'm gay. We have been friends for years and she always knew even before I came out to her when we were 13. We're 16 now. We heard a knock. 

Nicole: come in!

Her older brother Joey walked in, He is so hot. Ive had a crush on him for god only knows how long and Nicole always jokes that I need to stop drooling over her brother. whatever, he's 19 and it'll never happen. 

Joey: Hey dumbass. 

He ruffled my hair. He treats me like his brother but since I'm like a school girl with a crush, to me it feels like he's flirting. 

Shane: hey, asshole. 

Nicole: what do you want, Joey? 

Joey: What? I can't hang out with my sister and her boyfriend? 

Shane: you know I'm gay.

Joey: ha, good. that means I have a chance. 

Shane: yeah right.

I knew he was joking around but what he said gave me butterflies. Nicole laughed. 

Nicole: what do you want? 

Joey: im bored. 

He laid down next to me on the bed. 

Nicole: yeah well get out. 

Joey: ughhh, you guys suck. 

Shane: I swallow. 

Nicole burst into laughter. 

Joey: haha, very funny.

Joey smiled at me and then left the room. 

Nicole: oh my god, I love you.

Shane: I love you too. 

We finished the movie and talked for a while and Nicole fell asleep. I didn't feel tired yet. I got off the bed and walked into the hallway to go to the bathroom. When I finished I was looking down at my phone and didn't notice Joey standing there. 

Joey: hey. 

Shane: oh, hey. 

Joey: Cant sleep?

Shane: not tired. Nicole always falls asleep before-

Joey: wanna hang in my room?

Shane: yeah, sure. 

We walked into his room and sat down on his bed.

Shane: So where are you gonna go to college in the fall?

Joey had held off a year to focus on being around his family before he applied for colleges like his friends did right after high School. 

Joey: California. 

Shane: oh cool.

I couldn't help but feel a bit sad, thats so far from Boston.

Joey: yeah... so... wanna put on a movie or something?