idk what to tittle this *smut*

* Joey and Shane are hanging out after school one day*

Shanes pov: Joey sat across from me on my bed and we were both on our phones. I looked up at him and kicked him. 

Joey: hey!

Shane: what do you wanna do? 

I said as I crawled over to him and kissed his lips. 

Joey: I don't know. 

I took his phone out of his hands and grabbed his hands. 

Shane: we could watch a movie.

Joey: nah. 

Shane: we could go bowling. 

Joey: nah.

We went back and forth like this for a while. 

Joey: we are quite possibly the laziest couple on the planet. 

I chuckled and grabbed his chin to pull him in for a kiss. He kissed me back and I grabbed his wrists. He smiled into the kiss and I pinned him down on the bed with his arms above his head and began to kiss him passionately. He giggled into the kiss and I pulled away. 

Shane: you're so cute. 

Joey: You're rubbing off on me.

I rolled my eyes and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I grabbed his waist. We kissed passionately and it got steamy. I took off his shirt and kissed his neck. He moaned quietly. 

Joey: is this what we're doing tonight, babe? 

Shane: mmhmm

Joey: sounds awesome. 

I laughed and kissed down his chest. he arched his back and whined as I pulled down his joggers. I rubbed him through his boxers and moved back up to kiss him. He whined and then reached up to take off my shirt. I put my hands above his head and kissed him passionately. He looked up at me and smiled. 

Joey: how did I get so lucky?

Shane: I love you. 

Joey: I love you more. 

Shane: heh, nice try. 

I kissed him hard and Joey rolled us over and pinned me down. I smiled up and him and grabbed his face and pulled him for a kiss. He smiled and kissed my neck and then moved down my body and pulled off my jeans. Both of us were only in boxers now. 

Joey: are we home alone?

Shane: yep. 

Joey: good, cause you're going to be loud. 

I rolled my eyes and Joey pulled off my underwear. He took my dick in his hands and started to rub me, making me moan. Joey kissed my tip and moved a bit faster. I bit my lip and grabbed at the blankets when he started to suck my dick and jerk me off. 

Shane: you're s-so good...

I moaned as I thrusted myself into his mouth. He didn't have much of a gag reflex so he deep throated me. 

Shane: ahh...Joey! I'm close...

he continued.

Shane: Joey!

I came into his mouth. 

Shane: mmmmmmmoh my god! 

I breathed heavily and closed my eyes. He kept going though. 

Joey: we aren't done here, baby. 

Shane: mmmm

I whined as he pulled his lips off of my dick and rubbed me. He moved up to kiss me as he worked with his hand to get me hard again.