Daddy *smut*

Timeline: uhhh... idk... up to you I guess?

Summary: Shane and Joey just finished up a collab

Shanes POV: I turned off the camera and started to stand up. Joey grabbed my arm and pulled me back down. He kept his hand on my arm and looked at me in the eyes.

Joey: Wait, Shane.

He rubbed my arm and scooted closer. I gulped.

Shane: uhm... whats up?

Joey: Daniel won't be home for a couple hours. 

I nodded. 

Joey: so I thought... we could... 

He leaned his chest against me and kissed my neck. I bit my lip but then softly pushed him away.

Shane: no Joey, you're speaking nonsense.

Joey: am I?

He climbed onto my lap and leaned close to my ear.

Joey: c'mon Shane. I know you feel the tension between us. I know I have felt it for years. 

Shane: but. You have a boyfriend. 

Joey: lets not worry about that right now. 

He leaned in and nibbled at my neck and I let out a quiet moan. 

Joey: You know you want this, baby. 

He unbuttoned the top of my shirt and then started to grind on my crotch. 

Shane: mmmm...daddy...

I mentally slapped myself for saying that but it just slipped out. Joey whispered into my ear...

Joey: call me that again. 

Shane: Daddy, I want you. 

I knew this was all so wrong but I wanted him so bad that it felt right. Joey chuckled and grinded again, I moaned and he kissed my neck as he did so. 

Shane: ahh...

Joey: shhh....

He covered my mouth and reached down and undid my pants then slipped them down to my lower thighs. 

Joey: dont stress baby. you'll love this. 

He grinded on my now uncovered crotch. I groaned and he took off his shirt. He stood up between my legs and I grabbed his hips. I pulled his joggers off his legs and he pushed me down on the couch and straddled me. I smiled and he leaned down to kiss my lips. Our first kiss. well... at least our first kiss not on camera. I smiled into it. 

Joey: I know what you're thinking. Our first kiss. I know. 

He grinned and kissed me again, then proceeded to kiss down my chest and stomach. I let out a nervous gasp as he pulled off my boxers. 

Shane: Joey wait! this is wrong. 

Joey: Why are you so scared?

Shane: y-you have a boyfriend.

Joey: yea but he's not the same. I think he's cheating on me and we haven't had sex in months and you are just so... hot...

I moved up and kissed my lips I pushed him up. 

Shane: Joey... are you okay? are you just doing this to get back at dan-

He leaned in and kissed me hard, I don't know why but I kissed him back.