Anniversary *QUICK smut*

I literally wrote this in 10 minutes so its a quick one lmao...(they are seniors in high school)

Joeys pov: It was my boyfriend, Shane and I's 1 year anniversary and we decided to celebrate. We were in the middle of some pretty steamy sex. Foreplay over,  I lay on my back as we're in missionary position and he began to slowly push himself inside me. 

Joey: uh...

I gasped and he began to thrust carefully, my body tingled and I grabbed at his back. The pain was a bitch but I knew it would soon turn to pleasure.

Joey: mm! 

Finally the pleasure set in and my gasps turned into heavy breathing and quiet moans. He thrusted a bit harder and I bit my lip, my moans becoming a bit longer and louder. 

Shane: you're so good, Joey...

He moaned, grabbing my hip with one hand, his other above my head. We just started to really get into it when we suddenly heard the door fling open. Shane got off of me and wrapped his arms around me. 

Jared: Sha- oh shit!

Shane: Do you knock?!

Jared: bro I'm sorry, I didn't know Joey was here. 

Shane: I told you this morning that it is our anniversary!

Jared: oh right, now I wanted to ask where my phone charger is. 

An annoyed look appeared on Shane's face.

Shane: living room, now get the fuck out!

Jared walked out quickly and shut the door. 

Shane: god damn it. 

Joey: what...

I rubbed his arm.

Joey: not the first time we've been caught. 

He nodded. So many people have caught u having sex... Both of our families have, some friends, and even a teacher when we decided to hook up in the boys bathroom last year. Lets just say we aren't that careful. 

Shane: I know... 

He kissed me. 

Shane: do you wanna...

Joey: yeah. 

We both smiled and he climbed back onto of me and I put my hands on his shoulders. He put a hand by my head and grabbed my thigh with the other and then pushed himself back inside of me. I gasped, giggling. Shane smiled, he always says my giggle during sex sounds straight out of a porn. I rolled my eyes at him and he kissed me as he thrusted faster. 

Joey: uh! Shane!

He slammed into me and squeezed my leg. 

Shane: fuck, baby...

Joey: mmm... faster!

He pounded into me and I let out high pitched moans like crazy. 

Joey: uh! Fuck!

Shane: oh my god... Joey!

Suddenly I started to cum, I breathed heavily and moaned in between breaths. Shane kissed me as he came. We both tried to catch our breaths. He pressed our foreheads together and stared into my eyes. 

Shane: happy anniversary, babe. 

I smiled and we kissed lovingly. Shane pulled out and took off the condom. I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist, we both were sweaty and out of breath. 

Shane: I love you. 

Joey: I love you too.

I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him hard. We pulled away and giggled, leaning in for another. We kissed passionately, I climbed onto him and we smiled at each other before continuing. Suddenly we heard a knock at the door and pulled away, Shane and I looked at each other, annoyed. Why do we have to keep being interrupted? I climbed back into his arms.

Shane: who is it?

we heard our friend Gabbie. 

Gabbie: its me, can I come in?

Shane looked at me and I nodded. 

Shane: yeah. 

She walked in. 

Gabbie: celebrating your anniversary I see. 

We smiled and I kissed his cheek. 

Shane: yup, we got caught too. 

Gabbie: yeah Jared told me to knock.

We laughed. 

Shane: whats up? 

Gabbie: I have some reservations for a really nice restaurant and I can't go anymore so I though you two might want to. 

Shane: oh my god, gab yes!

Joey: yeah, thank you. 

Gabbie: okay just say under the name cabbie when you get there. Ill text you the address. 

Joey: awesome, love you!

Gabbie: love you too, bye lovebirds. 

She walked out and closed the door. 

Joey: this anniversary is so amazing. 

Shane: I know right? 

He grabbed my sides and got on top of me and kissed me, I smiled and put my arms around his neck. We started to make out and he started to grind his body against mine. 

Joey: mmm...

Shane: round 2?

Joey: mmmhmm.