can I join? *smut*

Shanes pov: My boyfriend Joey fell asleep on the couch and I like to take advantage of my alone time. When I knew for sure he was in a deep sleep... I carefully moved his head off of my shoulder and walked into my room. Ive had a boner since Joey and I made out like an hour ago. He didn't notice and went to sleep while we tried to watch a movie. 

Shane: sorry, Joey, I'm gonna have to take care of this one by myself. 

Well... kind of. I opened me and Joeys old text messages and scrolled through our pictures a bit until I found Joeys nudes. What? I knew I would need them... besides if he's not here to do it for me... I can at least look at him. 

I pulled down my pants and boxers. My boner had been untouched for so long that it was throbbing. I bit my lip and slowly started to rub my dick to Joeys pictures. 

Shane: mmmm...

I moaned and started to move faster, groaning as I went. 

Joeys pov: I woke up on the couch and Shane wasn't there... he normally always caries me to bed with him. This is weird. The tv was turned off and all the lights were off, except for Shane room... I could see from under the door. I rubbed my eyes and sleepily got up, he probably is just changing into pajamas before he gets me. 

Shane: ah, shit...

I heard him say. What? did he get hurt. I walked up to the door and before I opened it, I listened in. He was moaning. 

Shane: Joey... fuck. 

Oh my god. he's jerking off. I smirked and slowly opened the door. Shane was sitting on the bed with his eyes shut tight, rubbing his dick. I suddenly was incredibly turned on at him moaning my name.  I quietly walked up to him and moved to his ear. 

Joey: faster, baby. you're turning me on so much. 

He gasped and opened his eyes. 

Shane: oh my god... hi babe... 

His face turned bright red. 

Joey: you don't have to look at pictures of me now, I'm right here. 

I sat on his legs and slowly pulled off my shirt. He bit his lip and I stood to pull off my pants. 

Joey: c'mon, babe... rub your cock for me. 

He started to rub his dick again and I moved up and nibbled his ear. 

Shane: Joey... 

I kissed his neck and stood in front of him and turned my back to him, slowly pulling down my boxer briefs. I could feel him staring at my ass. I turned around to him and sat on his legs. 

Joey: is your hand better than me?

I gave him a pouty face and he shook his head. I kissed him sexily.

Joey: no? is that why your rubbing your dick to me

he nodded and I chuckled. 

Joey: why don't I give you something to look at.

He gulped and I crawled onto the bed, Shane starred at me and I kissed him sensually. He moaned and rubbed his dick. I put my fingers in his mouth and he sucked all over them. I smirked at him and then sat back, slowly sliding my fingers inside of myself. 

Shane: woah...

Joey: you like it when I play with myself, baby?

He nodded and watched me. 

Joey: mmmm

Shane: oh my god, you're so hot. 

He leaned down and kissed me.

Shane: you look so sexy when you play with yourself. 

I chuckled and leaned into his ear.

Joey: wanna fuck me? 

Shane: yes. 

Joey: take me. 

Shane: im gonna cum just jerking off to you.

Joey: cum inside me instead.

Shane smirked moved so we were in missionary position. 

Joey: c'mon. 

He kissed me and then slowly slid inside of me. 

Joey: oh, fuck...

Shane pushed himself faster and I moaned. 

Joey: holy fuck you're so big. 

He smirked.

Shane: okay? 

Joey: yeah. 

Shane moved faster and I groaned in pleasure. 

Joey: baby... you're so good at this.

Shane: mmmm...

We both moaned loudly and the sex escalated quickly. 

Joey: mm! harder! 

Shane: your ass is so good. 

Joey: Uh! 

We both started to cum and We moaned in ecstasy. 

Joey: ah! 

Shane: Joey! 

He moved hard and fast as we finished. Shane and I finally caught our breaths and he leaned down and kissed me. I smiled and pulled away. 

Joey: what a great reason to stay up late. 

He giggled and I looked at the clock. 

Joey: its 1 am! 

Shane: yeah... hope you didn't wake the neighbors. I had you screaming so loud. 

I rolled my eyes. 

Shane: wanna sleep? 

Joey: or....

I rolled us over and kissed him passionately. He smiled into the kiss and I moved down his torso. 

Shane: mmm... okay...