Party ;) *smut*

Summary: Joey and Shane are at a party.... yes they are dating in this and are seniors in high school. 

Joeys pov: Shane and I sat on the couch at a huge party. Shane was having a conversation with just about everyone. I can't even focus on what he says cause just get lost in his eyes. As usual, everyone loves him. I mean whats not to love? I love everything about him... His eyes, his hair, his personality, his smile, his laugh...his dick...

Shane: Right Joey?

Joey: huh? sorry, I was staring off into space.

Shane: its okay, babe. 

He smiled at me and put his arm around my back and held my waist. I scooted closer. I just kept staring at him, smiling, laughing, talking. I love this boy so much. He was talking to this girl about our relationship. 

Shane: Yea, I mean, he's the love of my life. I couldn't imagine not being with Joey. He has the most perfect face, laugh, smile, personality...

He turned to me and whispered...

Shane: ass.

I gave him a lustful/loving look and he glanced down at my lips. Luckily the girl didn't hear what he said.

Girl: well, you're adorable.

We both giggled and Shane bit his lip. It was casual but I couldn't help but feel a bit turned on. I moved my lips to his ear and whispered...

Joey: Babe, do you have a condom?

He smiled then whispered back...

Shane: yeah.

I chuckled, he's so cute. 

Shane: Excuse us. 

We stood up from the couch and Shane grabbed my hand. We looked through doors to find an empty room and the only one empty was a kitchen in the back. The house was a huge mansion  and there was multiple.  

Shane: guess this will have to do, babe. 

Joey: guess so.

We smiled at each other and Shane shut the door and locked it. He grabbed my hips and picked me up and sat me on the counter, We kissed and he rested his hands on my thighs. His kisses moved to my jawline and neck and I smiled.

Joey: been a while...

Shane: I know. Are you ready?

Joey: yes. 

We kissed passionately and Shane pulled my shirt off. I pulled off his and felt around his chest. 

Shane: you're so perfect. 

He kissed my chest. 

Shane: I love you so much. 

Joey: I love you too. 

We kissed hard and he pushed me back on the counter and climbed on top of me. I kissed his shoulder as he nibbled at my neck, leaving a hickey. I rolled my neck back and moaned softly.

Shane: what are your parents gonna say about that, baby?

Joey: nothing they haven't seen before.

He chuckled and kissed me. Shane stood up and I stayed laying down. I felt him unbutton my jeans and take off my belt, pulling them off of my legs. I heard him take off his belt. He pulled me up to meet his gaze.

Joey: better not let anyone hear us. 

Shane: you're so loud though.

Joey: thats your fault, sweetheart.