A second chance **

Joeys pov: I rushed down the hall way, late for soccer practice again. I heard footsteps behind me but pretended that I didn't notice. That I didn't notice him.       

"Joey!" I heard his familiar voice say, "Joey wait up!" I huffed out a breath and I walked faster but so did he. "Joey!" god, I miss his voice. 

"C'mon Joey, I know you hear me!" I stopped walking, not turning around still.

Joey: what, Shane? 

I spoke sternly, He walked up behind me, grabbing my wrist to turn me around.  His height advantage caused me stare directly at his lips, That I so desperately wanted to kiss. I missed having to have to get on my toes to kiss him. 

Shane: We need to talk.

Joey: We are talking. What do you want?

Shane: I want to apologize. 

Joey: Ok? 

I turned away from him and continued onto the locker room, he stayed a close second behind me. I stomped to my locker, annoyed and started to turn my lock. 

Shane: Joey...

He leaned against the locker. 

Shane: Joey, I...I'm sorry.

I just sighed. 

Shane: I really am. 

I turned to him. Looking up into his dazzling blue orbs, that used to be filled with joy but now seemed sad, lonely. 

Joey: you fucked up everything we ever had. You slept with someone else, a girl! Shane what the fuck? Do you not understand how bad it hurt me? to see my boyfriend of a year to fuck some girl?

Shane: Joey! I was dunk!

I blinked back the tears that my eyes threatened. 

Joey: Drunk or not, you ruined everything. Now you need to go, I'm already late for practice because of you. 

Shane sighed. 

Joey: Leave, I need to change. 

he just looked at his toes. 

Shane: I love you. 

I heard a crack in his voice, he was crying. 

Shane: I still love you. 

I paused and stared at the locker in front of me. Shane wiped his eyes. I threw my head back and sighed. fuck. 

Shane: I really just want you ba-

I stood up on my toes to reach him and grabbed his face in my hands and kissed him. He grabbed my waist and kissed me back passionately. He bent down to make it easier to reach my lips, something I missed him teasing me about. He pushed me up against the locker and kissed me harder, I felt a tear from his eye roll down onto my deprived lips. 

Joey: I don't know...

Shane: Let me prove to you that I love you, that you're the one I want, that you are my everything. Please Joey. One more chance. 

I starred at him, thinking. Then, I just nodded.

Shane grabbed my hips and slowly moved towards me, kissing me gently. Our lips moved carefully and he brought me over to the bench, laying me down, kissing me passionately.

Shane: Joey, I can make you feel amazing, like nothing changed. 

Joey: ok. 

I smiled, he smiled, making me realize how much I do love this boy.