Ice cream *smut*

Shanes pov: My boyfriend, Joey and I were hanging out at my place after school one day, we were in the kitchen trying to make a cake for our culinary class

Joey: I dont wanna do this. 

Shane: me neither. 

I starred at the recipe trying to make sense of it. Joey wrapped his arms around my torso and rested his head on my chest, I wrapped my arm around him and we both starred at the paper. 

Joey: can't we do something else, babe? 

He kissed my neck which was closest to him. 

Shane: yes, after we do this. 

I kissed his forehead and he groaned, annoyed. 

Joey: but, shaneyyy...

He undid my top buttons on my shirt. 

Shane: no, joseph. 

Joey: I love it when you call me that. 

He bit his lip and kissed my cheek. 

Shane: babe. later, okay? focus. 

he whined and pulled out of our embrace and sat up on the counter. I smiled at him and put my hands on his face and kissed him softly. 

Shane: I love y-

Joey: I love you too.

I grinned at pulled away then looked at the recipe again. 

Shane: I have no clue how to do this though. ice cream cake?? thats so hard. 

Joey: It does seem hard, doesn't it? 

Shane: really hard. 

Joey: mmhm. I know whats gonna be harder. 

Shane: hm? 

I starred at the recipe on the counter, not really paying attention to what he was saying.

Joey: you. 

Suddenly Joey grabbed my crotch. I gasped, wide eyed and starred at him, he was smirking. 

Shane: baby...

I pulled his hand off of me and pushed him back a little, he put his hands on my chest and kissed me, I kissed back but then grabbed some ice-cream from the tub and smeared it onto his face, it dripped onto the floor.... oh fuck I want something else dripping on his face.

Joey: oh my god! fuck you! 

He grabbed some ice cream and unbuttoned my shirt completely, spearing it all over my chest. 

Shane: Joey!

this started a playful fight between us. We both were shirtless, covered in ice cream. Joey smiled. 

Joey: theres ice-cream all over you. 

He got down on his knees and then licked up my torso, I laid my neck back and he licked all the way to my lips and kissed me. 

Shane: mmm baby... we have work to do. 

He slid his hand up my chest and caressed my face then kissed me sensually. 

Shane: babe...

He kissed my neck and sucked on my nape. I groaned and he moved his warm hand down and into my boxers. I felt him rub my member. 

Shane: nnnhmm... Joey... we- ahhh...

he rubbed my dick and I felt myself getting harder at his touch. He smiled up at me as he pleasured me. I looked into his eyes, longingly.