boss *smut*

timeline: idk

summary: Joey works for Shane at an office. Shane is the CEO ( you can pick what company) and they have been hooking up for a while.

Joeys pov: I was sitting at my desk when I got a text from Shane, my boss...

Shane: come here. now.

I smiled and walked to his office. I knocked on the door and he said "come in". I walked in and closed the door behind me.

Shane: hey...

he walked up to me and rested his hands on my hips. 

Joey: you wanted to see me?

Shane: yeah... you're not busy... are you?

Joey: I can make time for you.

He smiled and I wrapped my arms around his neck and began kissing him. Our lips moved in sync and he pushed me back. I ran my hand through his hair and he pushed me up against the wall. We pulled away for a second and smiled at each other, He put one hand on my chin and leaned in and kissed me passionately. Shane picked me up so my legs were wrapped around him, but I was still against the wall. I dragged my tongue on his lower lip and we began to make out. He moved his hands away from my legs and grabbed my ass, I let out a soft moan into the kiss... that is when we heard the door start to squeak open... He instantly put me down and we pulled apart. His assistant, Ben, walked in. 

Ben: hi, Sir. 

Shane: you can call me Shane, you know?

Ben: sorry... so... oh, are you busy?

He glanced at me, leaning against the wall. I stood behind a small bookshelf to hide my boner. 

Shane: uhm... yea a bit. Joey and I were talking about upping his pay... after all he has really good ideas. 

I couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle. 

Ben: well... okay... buzz me later and we can talk.

Shane: will do. Thanks. 

Ben nodded and then left, Shane closed the door and locked it. 

Shane: that was close.

Joey: could you imagine if we got caught?

I put my hands on his shoulders and he grabbed my hips again. 

Shane: good thing is... we didn't. 

I giggled and we kissed again. I let him push me up to the wall again. I turned around so he was against the wall and I began to kiss his neck. 

Shane: uh...

I pulled him away from the wall and over to his desk. He grabbed my waist and I pushed him back so he sat on the desk. I spread out his legs and stood between then and began to unbutton his shirt. He smiled at me and tried to kiss me, but I teased him by leaning in and then pulling away. He frowned and I smirked. 

Shane: tease...

Joey: yup. 

I moved my lips to his ear.

Joey: It'll make it better later. 

I began kissing and nibbling his neck as I unbuttoned his shirt. He let out a soft moan and grabbed my ass. I pushed him back so he was laying on the desk and I straddled him. He grabbed the collar of my shirt and kissed me hard. I moaned into our kiss and unbuttoned my shirt quickly.  He rubbed my chest as I nibbled his ear.