I want you * smut*

Joeys pov: I was leaning over the kitchen counter on my phone when I felt someone grab my waist and kiss my neck. 

Joey: Whats up,  handsome?

I tuned my head and saw my boyfriend, Shane. He kissed my earlobe and I stood up straight and faced him.

Shane: I just missed you. 

Joey: we live together. 

Shane: yeah... but I haven't seen you in an hour. 

He had been working. 

Joey: what do you want, you goofball. 

I leaned back against the counter and Shane put his hands on my hips. He moved his face to my neck and began to kiss it. 

Shane: I want you. 

Joey: Shane. We did this yesterday. 

I pushed him away lazily, still wanting this. 

Shane: You look so sexy right now. 

I put my hands on his shoulder and he kissed my neck. 

Joey: mmm...

Shane smirked against my neck and then looked at me. 

Shane: see? you do want me. 

Shane lowered his hands down and grabbed my ass.

Joey: You're a trouble maker today, aren't ya?

He chuckled and kissed me. I kissed back and moved one of my hands down his chest. He moved himself closer to me and I felt something on my leg. 

Joey: should I start calling you woody? 

his boner rubbed against my leg. I smirked at him and bit my lip. He smiled.

Joey: You're hard.

I grabbed his crotch and he bit his lip. 

Shane: wanna see me in action tonight, babe?

I leaned in to his ear. 

Joey: mmm, want me to ride you like a cowboy? 

He chuckled and rubbed my ass, I whined quietly. We kissed passionately and he picked me up.

Shane: lets go, baby. 

I smiled and we kissed. Shane carried me down the hallway and into our bedroom. He closed the door behind us and pinned me up against it. I threw my neck back as he kissed and nibbled at my neck. 

Joey: babe...

I moaned. 

Shane: You're so hot. 

Shane carried me over to the bed and laid me down before taking off his pants and climbing onto of me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and we kissed lustfully. 

Shane sat up and pulled his shirt off and then mine. I bit my lip and smiled as Shane kissed down my chest and pulled off my sweatpants and boxers.

Joey: kiss me. 

He moved up and kissed me.  I let out a high pitched moan into the kiss as he rubbed my crotch. 

Shane: someone is horny.

Joey: what can I say? you're sexy. 

I grabbed his face and kissed him.

He smirked and stroked my face with his fingers before sliding them into my mouth. I sucked on them for lubricant and he bit his lip. He moved his hand down and rubbed my rim.