cutest guy in school *cute story, smut*

timeline: high school

(Shane bottoms)

Summary: Shane has a crush on Joey, who is a drama geek like him but just way more popular than Shane. They hooked up before but Joey put that behind him, at least that is what Shane thinks. 

Shanes pov: Joey sat on the opposite side of the cafeteria with his group of friends while I sat all by myself on the other side. I stared at him laughing and smiling at something that someone had said and I smiled, he's so cute. He glanced in my direction and I looked away, but then I looked back up and he was staring right at me. I starred back and it became sort of a contest. I blinked and he mouthed "I win." I blushed and looked down at my shoes. When I looked back up he was talking to Luke. I decided to keep looking, how could I not? he's gorgeous. I rested my head on my fist and I started to day dream about Joey. When I finally snapped out of it, I blinked and Joey was walking towards me. I panicked  bit inside but finally just looked down at my lap. He sat down across from me. 

Joey: hey, Shane.

Shane: uh... hi...

Joey: you suck at staring contests. 

I let out a chuckle and looked up at him, his green eyes sparkling.

Shane: I'm amazing at staring contests shut up.

Joey: yeah until the other person stares back. 

He winked. he's flirting with me...

Shane: whatever... so why did you sit by me?

Joey: you were alone.

Shane: I always am.

Joey: I know... I guess I just wanted to sit with you.

I blushed.

Shane: you haven't talked to me since summer.

Joey: yea. I'm sorry.

Shane: its alright. I'm used to being alone.

he looked at me sympathetically then grabbed my hand.

Joey: I haven't talked to you since summer because I'm embarrassed. 

Shane: of what? of me?

Joey: no! of course not! if I was embarrassed of you I wouldn't be holding your hand right now.

I looked at our hands and smiled.

Joey: I'm embarrassed because I thought you would hate me after... you know...

I looked down again and fiddled with my hands. We hooked up last summer... why would I hate him for that?

Shane: oh... uh,after what?

Joey: I think you know what I am talking about. 

Shane: yea... why would I hate you after that?

he spoke quieter. 

Joey: I didn't deserve that. I feel like I used you. 

Shane: what? no. I loved it. 

Joey: really?

Shane: yea.

I really did. I miss it. I miss him.

Joey: so... I wanted to tell you that... I haven't forgotten... the spark.

He squeezed my hand and I looked him in his eyes, he looked like a lost puppy. 

Joey: I want to talk more but... not here... come on.