prom night *smut*

Joeys pov: prom was over and the whole senior class went to the hotel where the after party was.  I went with my boyfriend, Shane and a group of friends. Shane and I were sitting in the limo with our group and he rested a hand on my thigh and whispered in my ear.

Shane: We're gonna end this night right. 

I turned and kissed his cheek. 

Joey: oh I know, baby. 

He smiled and the limo pulled up at the hotel, Shane and I walked into the lobby that was filled with teens and we made our way to the 6th floor where all of the rooms were open for the prom kids. Shane had the room key from our friend and we made our way inside. He closed and locked the door and then put his hands on my waist. I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

Shane: you danced so good tonight. 

He kissed me softly and turned on some music. He spun me around and we danced around the hotel room, I giggled and he took off my jacket and dipped me. I smiled up at him and he leaned down and kissed me, I kissed back and we danced for a while longer. 

Shane: I love you. 

Joey: I love you too. 

He took off his jacket and I grabbed his shirt collar, pulling him in to kiss.

Shane: You're so gorgeous. 

He kissed me hard and I smiled into it. I pulled him back and pushed him onto the bed and sat on his lap. 

Shane: and I'm gonna make you feel so good.

I bit my lip.

I unbuttoned his shirt all the way and then my own and pulled off his pants. He picked me up and laid me down and then straddled me. I smiled at him and he hovered over me, kissing down my chest and stomach. I smirked, knowing what he was about to find. 

Shane undid my belt and button and then kissed my thighs as he pulled down my slacks. He looked up at me, biting his lip. 

Joey: thought I would surprise you. 

I was wearing red lace panties. 

He kissed my crotch over the panties. 

Shane: can't wait to rip these off with my teeth. 

I chuckled and he pulled me onto his lap and we made out. Shane grabbed my butt and played with the thong string. I moaned. 

Shane: you look so hot, baby. 

I smirked and he flipped us over again. We kissed passionately and I ran my fingers through his hair. I crawled on top of him and he grabbed my ass as we made out, I arched my back. 

Suddenly we heard a squeak and the connected room door opened up. 

???: Oh shit! 

The door slammed shut and we heard someone yell:

???: dude! Shanes got a hot babe in there. 

Shane looked at me and chuckled. No one knows that we're together other than our friends.Its not that we don't want people to know, it just happened that way. 

Shane: I sure do. 

Joey: they thought I was a chick. 

I laughed. 

Shane: they only saw your ass... which lemme say is better than any chick I've seen. 

I rolled my eyes and he rolled us over again, kissing down my body. kissed the top of his head and he licked over my crotch.