Phone sex part 2 *smut*

..............* you should have read part one*........... WARNING very ;))))))))

Shanes pov: I unbuckled my seatbelt and started to bolt to the door of our house. I knew that inside waiting for me was a horny Joey... and I was ready. I scrambled to open the door and rushed inside. I whispered:

Shane: Joey...?

Joey: mmm.... fuck...

I heard my husband moaning continuously. I walked closer to our bedroom door and took off my shirt and undid my belt and zipper. I felt myself get harder and bit my lip as Joey moaned uncontrollably. Finally, I opened the bedroom door. Joey laid on the bed, pleasuring himself, opening himself up for me like I said to do. Joey slid a dildo in and out of himself and he didn't notice that I walked in so I too off my pants and walked over to the bed. His eyes were closed so I leaned down and kissed his lips. I heard him gasp but then he kissed back.

Joey: mmm... you're home.

Shane: I saw you fucking yourself, baby... 

I kissed him hard then I pulled the dildo out causing him to gasp. 

Joey: I wanted to be prepared... for the real thing.

He glanced down at my hard on and then grabbed my neck and kissed me hard. I leaned down and started to stroke his dick. 

Shane: you made me cum so hard earlier....

He moaned into the kiss and we rolled over so he was on top of me. He peeled off my boxers and we rolled over again. 

Joey: fuck me. 

I smirked and kissed him. He smiled into the kiss as I started to rub my dick over his rim. His mouth opened into the kiss and he let out a moan. 

Joey: please, Shane. 

He stuck his ass out more and I grabbed his legs. We got into missionary position and I lifted his legs up, sitting on my knees. 

Joey: Shane!

I smirked and sloppily kissed him as I slid my cock into him.

Joey: oh!

I started to ram into him, figuring he was prepared enough...

Joey: fuck! harder! harder!

I slammed harder into him and he grabbed my waist. I pushed his legs further back and started to grind to create more friction. 

Joey: oh my god! Shane!

Shane: does my dick feel good, baby?

Joey: yes..., harder!

He moaned loudly and I rammed my dick harder into him and he started to breath and moan loudly. I smiled and moaned as I thrusted.

Joey: oh my god... I waited too long for this...

Shane: I know baby I'm sorry...

Joey: come home earlier and we can fuck more. 

He bit my lower lip and kissed me. I moaned into the kiss. 

Joey: ugh... you're so hot. faster...

I thrusted faster and smirked at the loud moans escaping his lips. I couldn't help moaning in return. 

Shane: nnn- you feel so good. 

Joey: ugh... this - this is so much better then over the phone... holy shit... 

He gripped the bed sheets and groaned. I flipped us over and pulled his back onto my legs and started to fuck him from behind. (doggy style)

Joey: oh my god your cock feels so good. 

I pounded harder and my dick started to leak cum inside of him.

Joey: I feel that, Daddy. Cum inside of me. 

I moaned and gripped his hips harder. I felt my orgasm coming close and I moved faster. Joey moaned uncontrollably and grabbed at the sheets until his knuckles turned white

Joey: uh! yes! harder!

He started to cum all over the bed and i fucked him harder.

Joey: cum for me, daddy....

I smiled and bit my lip and thrusted until finally I came inside of him. 

Joey: oh! fill me up... fuck! 

We rode out our highs together and screamed in pleasure. I fucked him right up until the end of the orgasm. 

Joey: Shane...

I pulled out of him and he turned and rubbed my dick. 

Shane: uh....

I felt him kiss my lips as he rubbed me and I felt myself cum a little bit more. I opened my mouth and moaned. 

Shane: oh my god, baby...

He smiled and wiped his hand off on the sheets. 

Joey: you're so hot.

He climbed onto my lap and kissed me. I reached my hand under him and turned us over. He smiled and spread his legs apart. I moved down and kissed his inner thighs and then started to lick over his hole. 

Joey: ah! yes...

I licked all of the cum on his hole and he groaned. I then slid a finger inside of him and fingered him and kissed him. He moaned into the kiss and his dick dripped cum.

Shane: baby... 

Joey: thats a record...

I smiled and kissed him. With that, we drifted off to sleep