❦ stan x reader - following my heart ❦

(I DO NOT OWN THE MUSIC) ^^There's also a picture ((;

"Are you guys sure you want me to come, I mean, this is your guy's date." I asked Stan and Wendy who were both were wrapped in each other's arms.

"Yeah, of course!" Wendy said, smiling. "No one else could come but you. But that's alright."

"Yeah, besides you're both of our friends." Stan said, smiling, too. Gosh, his smile was so cute, but I couldn't betray one of my good friends, and I didn't want to ruin my friendship with both the male, and female.

"Well," I thought about it for a few seconds. "I guess if you guys are alright with it, I can come." I said smiling, which caused them to smile and Wendy to hug me. "And if you two don't mind me asking, why didn't anyone else come?"

"Well, Bebe and Clyde are on a date. So are Token and Nichole, and Cartman and Heidi. And Kenny and Kyle are babysitting. Craig and Tweek are out, and Butters is grounded. So that just leaves you." Wendy said, and I frowned a bit. I seem kinda pathetic.

"Oh, well anyways, I should get dressed." I sighed, grabbing my bag and walking.

"Wait!" Wendy called, and I turned back.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Why don't you let Stan drive you? It would take about a few minutes anyways." Wendy said, and Stan nodded.

"Well, okay, but what about you?" I asked, rubbing my arm.

"I have a few things I need to do, and I'm already dressed so when you get finished, you guys can come pick me up." She suggested, and Stan once again nodded. I seemed a bit hesitant, but agreed. I just wanted to spend as much time with Stan as I can alone, but not in that way.

"Well, If you don't mind, then sure." I shrugged, and continued to rub my arm awkwardly.

"Well, c'mon, let's go." Stan said, and I followed him. We both got buckled in and Stan drove to my house, like we always used to do before he got back with Wendy. Gosh, how I miss those days, but nonetheless, I still care for both Stan and
Wendy.

We reached my house in a good five minutes and Stan waited patiently in my room while I picked out some clothes.

"Your parents working late again, huh?" He asked, looking at pictures of our little group on my mirror.

"Yeah," I sighed and went to the bathroom.

"Sorry to hear that, but hey," He said, and I could tell he was smiling. "You can always have parties or sleepovers." He said, chuckling.

"True, but you know me, I hate parties." I said, trying to get my skinny jeans on which was an everyday struggle that only girls can understand. I then quietly grunted.

"Are you okay in there?" He said, laughing and then knocked.

"Y-yep," I blushed. "A-okay. Just trying to do my hair." I lied.

"Okay," He hummed and I could hear the springs on the bed, indicating he sat down. I then started putting my hair in Dutch braids, which hurt like hell. (If you have short hair, you left it down, mkay?)

"Fuck!" I muttered, and starting getting tears eyed. Trying to make the braids look perfect was a struggle, and it hurt. Pulling on your hair, especially my hair.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Stan asked, chuckling more. I hummed and opened the door. Stan looked me up and down, and then looked at my head and laughed, seeing me cry.

"It's not funny, it hurts a lot, actually." I mumbled and continued to braid my hair, which took about ten minutes.

"Are you done?" Stan asked, going through his phone.

"Yeah," I said, getting my shoes on.

"Oh, and by the way, Wendy said she couldn't come because of some student council stuff." He sighed, and I internally screamed and smiled.

"Oh," I said, trying to sound disappointed. "Sorry about that." I sat next to him, putting my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, it's fine. I'm used to it anyways," He sighed mumbled the last part. I got up and grabbed his hand.

"Let's go and have some fun!" I exclaimed. He smiled and chuckled and got up.

We ended up going to an arcade, dinner, and a movie. The arcade was fun because I beat Stan in almost everything. The dinner was delicious, and funny because the waiter whispered to me, "Use a condom." Which made me lie to Stan about what she actually said.

When we got to the movies, there was a little surprise there. We saw Wendy, along with her ex-boyfriend, Gregory. When they saw us, Wendy came over and asked if we could talk outside, which we all did.

"Stan, this is hard for me." Wendy said, tears brimming in her eyes. "I-I just don't have those same feelings I did for you back in elementary school. I'm sorry, but can we still be friends?" She cried even more.

"Y-yeah, it's alright." Stan said, and hugged her.

"I-I just fell in love with Gregory again, and I'm sorry I lied to you." Wendy apologized. Stan looked a bit broken, but he accepted.

"I-it's fine. I actually developed feelings for someone else, too." He said, and my heart shattered in a million pieces.

"Who is it?" She asked, and Stan turned to me.

"(Y/n)." He said, and leaned in and kissed me. You could hear the dramatic gasp from both Wendy, and Gregory. "(Y/n), I've loved you for a while now, but i was with Wendy. I didn't want to hurt her, so I stayed with her instead of listening to my heart. But since I'm listening to my heart, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, pulling away and hugging me.

"Awe..." You could hear Wendy say in the background.

"I-I love you too, Stan. To be honest, I have, too, for a while. I didn't want to confess because you were with Wendy and I didn't want you two to break up. And I didn't want to ruin or risk our friendships. And of course I'll be your girlfriend!" Tears started falling, but they were tears of joy.

"Now, What do you two say?" Gregory asked, and we all looked at him. "How about we go finish the movie. This can be, like, a double date?" He smiled, and we nodded.

We ending up finishing the movie, and Wendy and Gregory ended up going to dinner, while Stan and I went over my place and he spent the night.

That night was filled with many crazy things, along with some hardcore cuddling, watching some more movies, and eating. There was also something else we did that I shouldn't mention, but oh well.

E N D ...

that lil part at the end, it's up for your minds to figure out what happened, if you kno what i mean 😏😏 wiNkwiNk knUdgeknUdge

(edited October 7, 2018)