❦ wendy x reader - her games ❦

"(Y/n)!" Wendy said, running over and clasping her hands. I smiled politely at her and waited to see what she had to say.

"Hey Wend, what's up?" she smiled.

"Did you get my text?" Her eyes sparkled as she said that. I thought for a second, then nodded.

"Yeah, the sleepover one?" She grinned wider and nodded happily. "Okay good, I was confused there for a second." we both giggled as I took out my phone.

"Do you think you can come over? It means a lot to me. A few other girls said they were busy and couldn't come, and I really hope you'd come." Pink dusted her light cheeks.

"Yeah, of course!" I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. "You know I'd never turn down a sleepover with Wendy-Fucking-Testaburger!" We both laughed.

"Okay, great! You know you're one of my best friends, right?" Pink had then dusted my cheeks as I nodded.

"Y-yeah, see you after school." I said and we both waved goodbye.

To be honest, I had thought of Wendy more than a friend, but I just think she thought of us as best friends. I wanted to tell her but I didn't want to ruin the friendship we had, so I just don't say anything. Sometimes I hint at it but she does t get it. And sometimes I think she just might like Bebe.

During the day I couldn't get Wendy off my mind. I didn't answer her texts because I was trying to ignore her, which didn't work. I sat by her at lunch, I grouped with her in a few classes, and she insisted I waited for her to finish cheer practice so we could go home together. I obviously said yes because when Wendy jumped you could see some certain things...

As I watched Wendy cheer, I also saw the guys practice their football. I saw a few guys wave at me as I waved back. I've been told that many of them had crushes on me, but I don't really have crushes on them.

"(Y/n), I was good out there, right?!" Wendy asked. Her brown eyes sparkled. I looked at her and nodded. She looked back at the boys who were smiling and waving at me and she glared. I brushed it off as I waited for her to change out of her cheerleading outfit.

When she got out, she quickly ran over to me and locked our arms together, which I didn't mind. I waved bye to the guys as we both walked home.

"I need to get a few things from my house if you don't mind," I said as Wendy shook her head. "Thanks," I smiled as she nodded once again. When we got to my house she said hello to my mom and dad as we both went upstairs.

"So what are you going to bring?" She asked, roaming the room in curiosity.

I thought about it for a second before saying, "Maybe pajamas and a pair of jeans, toothbrush, and shoes. I guess that!ll do." I said as she nodded while looking at a picture of us on my mirror.

"Awe, you still have this?" she grinned.

"Of course, how could I forget your sixteenth birthday?" I smiled, as she looked back and smiled as well. "Well, I think I'm ready. I'm going to tell my mom and dad I'm heading out."

We both left the house and walked to hers. I greeted her parents as they greeted me back politely. I liked her parents, and they liked me too.

"Bebe said she'll be over in a bit. Red was supposed to come, but she canceled due to going to grandparents house." she looked sad for a second, but smiled as the doorbell rang. "It must be Bebe!" she said excitedly, causing me to feel a bit sad.

"Hey girls!" Bebe said, hugging us. Bebe was an amazing friend, and I didn't hate her. If Wendy and Bebe both liked each other, I would of course support it. I was their best friend, I would have to be there for them.

"Hey, Bebe!" Wendy and I both said in unison, causing us to all laugh. "Okay, I planned for us to play some games, get manny petties, and watch some movies!" Wendy squealed.

"Good, my nails are a mess." She said quietly, showing us her nails. Her nails looked fine as we all laughed.

-

During the manny petties, Bebe has to go home due to family emergencies, leaving only Wendy and I. It was all but awkward, but there were a few awkward times.

"(Y/n), I know games are over but I have one more game left for you." Wendy said as she put her hand on mine, causing us both to blush.

"O-okay, that's fine." she grinned widely as she took in a deep breath.

"Do you like anyone?"

"L-like? Like-like?" she laughed and nodded.

"Of course," I looked at the ground as she put her hand on my chin and lifted it up to face her. "Well, I wanna say this before it's too late."

"G-go ahead," I said quietly, still blushing.

"I-I" she sighed. "I really fucking like you, (Y/n)!" She said loudly. She lifted her arms and put them on her head and sighed in satisfaction.

"You mean like-like? More than a friend?" She rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Yes, (Y/n)! I always have! How have you not gotten my hints?" She asked. I rolled my eyes and kissed her on the cheek. "Aw, is that all I'm going to get?" She pouted and huffed. I rolled my eyes and kissed her on the lips instead, as we both smiled in satisfaction.

E N D ...

OH MY GOSH IVE REACHED 1K READS! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOTES, COMMENTS, AND READS!

<3

(edited December 13, 2018)