❦ craig x male!reader - poolside ❦

(bruh this picture 😭)
(literally only finished this bc i was bopping out to that song) ^ song has no correlation to oneshot btw

I took a quick look at my phone with the words 'mah dick is not happy with these shorts, like they're abt to explode' on the screen. I was about to reply with 'send pics' when I was interrupted by a group of five dumbasses.

"We didn't think you'd come, (Y/n)." Stan — who was holding a bag of clothes, another bag that contained food, and a floatie — said from behind me. With him were Kyle, in green swimming trunks, Kenny, in orange trunks, Butters in a mix of blue and yellow trunks, and Cartman in his unfitting red ones.

"Yeah, well, here I am." I moved my gaze from them to my phone and continued texting Clyde. I ended up sending the message, which was quickly read.

"You're not gonna get in the pool?" Kenny asked this time as he threw his things next to me. I shook my head without looking up.

"Well then what's the point in coming, dumbass?" with a shove from Kyle, Cartman scoffed. "Oh, I know, is it to look at hot guys?"

"You're the one that said, fag." I smirked and didn't bother to look up when I flipped him off. "Anyways, Clyde said the others are here. Including Jimmy and Timmy."

"Do either of them legally know how to swim-"

"Hey you guys!" turning around, we saw the six amigos. I let my eyes wander to Clyde's bulge that was covered with a fucking speedo. And Jimmy. And Timmy.

"What the fuck, dude." Stan said quietly, giving the whole group a disturbed look. Kenny, on the other hand, stifled laughs which ended up with him and Cartman grabbing onto each other to help them stand straight since they were practically about to die from laughter.

"Yeah, what the actual fuck are you wearing?" I noticed the only sane ones who didn't wear speedos wear speedos were Token, Tweek, and Craig.

Holy fuck, Craig was another story. He had two towels in his hands, a navy blue one and a pale green colored one. His hat was still on and I hoped to god he would take it off, along with those shorts-

"Uh, don't ask..." Token rubbed his temples with a few fingers. Tweek looked as if he was about to cry, probably from embarrassment. Craig looked unamused, as always.

"I, uh, don't think I wanna be seen with them." Butters messed with the cotton laces on his shorts as he slowly moved toward Tweek and Token. "Your wiener wants to leave, hehe." Butters pointed at Clyde's dick as everyone just stared at him.

"Damn right it is. It's massive and majestic." With a large amount of pride covering his face, Clyde smirked smugly as he started to thrust his hips in the air. Butters was about to grab onto it to apparently 'examine' it.

"Hey! No getting physical by the pool, there are children here!" a lifeguard with tan skin, swaying blond hair, and abs said to Butters. Children? Butters is still a child, he seriously has the mentality of a ten year old. Clyde, on the other hand, can be smart at times but only when he wants to be.

But, the lifeguard is pretty hot, don't get me wrong. He looked maybe around twenty with a strong physical appearance. You know, I've realized currently at how good I am at telling who's gay and not, and right now, my gaydar is going off on the lifeguard. So, me being be, I winked at him.

A little fun never hurt nobody, right?

A little to my shock he had a smirk played on his lips after he winked back. He turned away as he ran a hand through his shiny hair and walked to the little umbrella with a white, plastic seat and he had sat down.