❦ kenny x reader - princesses ❦

"(Y/n), you need to stay here in case of any attacks, okay? I don't want you getting hurt since you're the only girl and the princess after all." Kyle smiled. I tried to smile my best, but failed. Kyle sighed and walked out, leaving me all alone.

Being the princess of the elves freaking sucked. All you had to do was sit there and look pretty. I wanted to help them fight, but Kyle wouldn't allow me to, saying he didn't want me to get injured. I was actually pretty offended.

While crossing my arms and glaring at anyone who came to speak to me, I heard some whispering in the bushes. I walked over to them since I wasn't allowed to go anywhere else and saw Princess Kenny. Kenny smiled and pulled me into the bushes with 'her'.

"Kenny!" I hugged him. He smiled and hugged back. "It's so boring being a princess, how can you deal with it?" I frowned. Kenny laughed and shrugged.

"I dunno, I guess I like all the attention." We sat down next to each other.

"I don't. I wanna fight and help out, y'know? And it's not even fair," I huffed. "Why does Cartman get to pick where I'm at?" I frowned.

"Aw, don't be so sad." He patted my head, "At least you look good in that dress." He smiled, which caused me to smile. "But I look better, of course." I giggled.

"Yes, my princess." I slightly bowed. Kenny laughed some more. "But seriously, I think you look good in that dress. If I were a dude, I'd totally try to get your number." I wiggled my eye brows and teased. Kenny laughed more before leaning his head onto me.

"Well, If I were Kenny, I'd totally be hitting on you right now," He said, which caused me to laugh.

"I know," We both laughed.

"But who says I can't as a girl? It's even hotter," He whispered, straddling me. I smirked and leaned in.

"Exactly. Right here and right now," I whispered, letting my (h/c) locks flow in the wind.

"Alright," He smirked back, kissing me. He licked my lips as I opened my mouth. (This is getting weird)

Kenny the pinned me down in the grass as he started kissing and licking my neck. I moaned as I could feel him messing with the right spot.

"Mmm, Kenny." I moaned. (This part is so weird to make lmaoo) He smirked as he started to grope my chest, leaving me to moan more.

"Shh, they might hear us." I nodded as I bit my lip. His hand slid under my dress as he started to rub my underwear. His other hand was touching some other part of my body (; .

-

The boys of the Elven Kingdom and the KKK stopped their fighting to hear soft moaning coming from a bush. They all stared at each other in confusion as they wondered who was the girl moaning, and then it hit them: (Y/n).

Kyle checked the throne, but she was nowhere to be found. He then walked over to the bush as he peeked in, getting a quick look of the heated moment between both of the princesses.

"Who the fuck are they, Kyle?!" Stan whispered. Kyle slowly turned around, blood dripping down his nose as his face was a bright red, redder than his hair.

"You mean who's fucking who?" Cartman snickered, causing everyone to glare at him.

"T-the princesses." Kyle whispered. Everyone's eyes widened as they knew the only two princesses were Kenny and
(Y/n). A few guys walked over to get a look, leaving them quite turned on. Kenny still had his dress on and wig, making him look like a female.

To the guys, girl on girl was hot. Everyone wanted a peek but was sure to keep quiet. They slowly watched as Kenny did stuff to the girl they had wished they could do to (Y/n).

(Y/n) and Kenny knew people were watching them from all the quietness, but Kenny didn't mind. He wanted everyone to know (Y/n) was his, or 'her's'.

"We know you guys are watching," Said the princess of the KKK. Everyone quickly left, leaving those two to continue with their heated moment...

E N D ...

basically having sex in a bush, shame on you

(edited November 17, 2018)