What Is He Thinking?

Y/N - your name
P.O.V - point of view
A/N - authors note
F/C - favourite colour
S/F/C - second favourite colour
F/F - favourite food
H/C - hair colour
E/C - ear colour
T/C - tail colour
Y/PN - your phone number
Y/A - your address

Laurence's P.O.V

School ended and I'm in my room sitting at my desk with my note book and drawing pad. I was bored so I started mindlessly drawing. When I saw what I was actually drawing I realised that I was drawing Y/N. I then decided that it's time I told her. "How am I going to tell her?" I say to no one. Then I heard a voice. "Tell who, what?" It was Cadenza. She was standing at the door. "Oh um, nothing! I don't know what your talking about." I say. "What are you drawing. It must be very important if you're looking at it in that way." "Nothing." I say. "Laurence, I've known you for how long now? Long enough to know how you act in certain situations. Soo, who's the lucky someone?" Cadenza asked. I just look away. "Laurence. Tell me." She said. "No." "Yes." "No." "Yes." "No!" "Fine I'll just tell everyone you gave a crush on someone. Oh let's tell them you have a crush on Garroth." "No! Please." I say. "Spill it. Who's this person and I won't say a thing." Cadenza bribed. "Ugh Fine. It's um a girl." I say. "What's this girls name?" She asked. "Um it's uh." "Laurence I'm gonna give you to the count of three or I'm saying you like Garroth." "Uh." "One." Nothing. "Two." Nothing again. "Thre-" "ITS Y/N!" I shout covering my mouth. "Y/N? Is she that girl that you always get paired with for your music homework?" I just nod. "She seems nice. Hmm I wonder." Cadenza said walking away. I run to the door and lock it shut.
——————————————————Hi sorry it's short. But yeah. See you later, byeeee! :)