Holy Sh-

(This is just a quick fun thing I thought of)
.....................

"Holy shit!" Lena yelled, jumping out of the coach as she looked up from a book to see a bee fly dangerously close to her face.

"What?!" Kara yelled in panic as she ran, well stumbled, into the room with her pajamas on.

"There's a bee!" Lena ran behind Kara, placing her hands firmly on her shoulders as she used her as a shield.

"Lena, it's not going to do-"

"Holy fuck Kara it's right there!" Lena screamed into Kara's ear making her turn to see the bee right in her face, getting its stinger ready.

All hell broke loose.

Kara ran off, slipping over her pajamas as she left Lena there panicking and diving on the floor using her book as a shield.

"Lena! It's on you- oh my god!!" Kara shrieked hysterically from the top of the couch. Shaking from head to toe, Lena struggled to hold still.

"Kara.." Lena spoke softly, looking over the book at her.

"Yes?"

"GET IT THE FUCK OFF ME!" Lena screamed, making a run for it as she could hear the bee right behind her and Kara shooting laser beams all over the house in an effort to help.

From the living room, the two ran into their bedroom shutting the door behind them to keep the bee out. Kara breathed out an air of relief while Lena scrambled under the sheets, looking around feverishly.

"Scaredy cat" Kara smirked as she crawled in beside Lena.

"I'm sorry, was the bee about to STING YOU IN THE ASS?" Lena retorted, causing Kara to laugh.

"Plus, you can't even get hurt from a bee I don't know why you were screaming" Lena muttered, crossing her arms.

"The bee was in my face with its stinger pointing at me!"

"My hero" Lena rolled her eyes, though nevertheless gave Kara a quick kiss on the cheek before snuggling up beside her.