Fake (IV)

Firstly, I want to apologize for leaving for a while. I had a lot of things happening in my life and I had to take a break from social media, writing, etc. But, I'm back!!! I hope you guys can understand <33

•••••••••••••••••••••••

   "What the fuck Kara!" Kara rolled her eyes, landing on a nearby rooftop.

"Mon-El you're overreacting-"

"Oh? Oh really? How would you feel if you saw pictures of me with some.. some girl snuggling it up in my own bed?!" Kara sighed, pressing her fingers to her temple in exhaustion. She's been up since dawn at the DEO. She even had to leave poor Lena in a rush. She'll take her on a lunch date to make up for it.
"Kara? Kara, are you even listening to me?" Mon-El whined over the line.

"Yes, yes I hear you. Look Mon-El, I already explained to you that this is a.. a fake relationship. It's just a little thing to help promote both of our companies"

"Well, did it say cuddling was required in the contract?" Kara scoffed.

"You're being immature and insecure Mon-el" Again, Kara sourly thought.

"If I see one more picture of unnecessary shit between the two of you... it'll be over"

"Mon—" The line clicked. Kara gave a frustrated groan, throwing her head back to the sky.

  Maybe he's right. I mean I'm supergirl and Kara. These photographers are always there and I can't even see them. What if they get a pic of me and reveal my identity? I don't even know how they snapped that photo of Lena and I in bed.

Kara softly knocked on the office door waiting with a bag of food from Lena's favorite vegan restaurant.

"Come in" Lena called from her desk, the soft sound of classical music in the background mixing with the soft scribbles of her pen.
"Kara" Lena's face broke out into a beaming smile, placing her pen down.

"Hey, I heard you've been pretty busy all day so I brought lunch" Lena's heart fluttered. She was so sweet. So goddamn sweet, too sweet. As sweet as the strawberry scent she's been dreaming of since morning.

"Thank you Kara, that's so sweet of- oh my god is this.. healthy food?" Kara rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Yes, just for you. I felt bad for leaving in such a rush in the morning. I really wanted to spend time with you" Kara pouted sitting down on the couch, unpacking the food as Lena made her way over beside her. Lena struggled to hide her heart eyes. She wanted to spend time with me!! God, she was squealing like a high school girl.

"Oh, it's fine. Thanks agai-"

"Oh god Lena, if you thank me one more time" Kara playfully groaned.

"What? You'll kill me for it?" Lena chuckled.

"Stop thanking me and being sorry, I'm serious" Kara turned around surprised to see Lena intensely staring at her.

"Make me" That perfect brow raised, her perfect white teeth snagging a bit at her own lip. Kara's heartbeat sped up, her breaths becoming deeper as the two stared at one another intensely.

"Oh, really?" Kara smirked. God, Lena was losing control of herself.

"What? You think I'm scared?"

"You should be" Lena laughed a little too loud at that. Kara looked at her offended.
"Whats so funny!"

"Nothing.. nothing.." Lena struggled to keep in her giggles.