Confessions (Edited)

Credit to:Dichory (thanks for the idea, sorry if it's not how you planned)

"Come on Alex, please" Winn begged for the fourth time as Alex finally looked up from her textbook, annoyed.

"I have an exam coming up, and so do you Kara AND Winn" she glared at the two,who blushed in guilt.

"We already studied" Kara lied. Alex could easily tell.

"Sure you did, but I'm not-" Right as she was about to start her lecture that the group have heard a thousand times, somebody interrupted her.

"Whats going on?" Her roommate Maggie popped up with a smile, her dimples beaming at them.

"Maggie!" The group huddled over to her. All of them aware of the huge crush Alex has on her, yet when she finally admitted it they tried to act surprised.

"We're going out to a party, it'll be fun, you up for it?" James asked, avoiding Alex's pointed stare while Kara and Winn tried not to laugh.

"Sure, if it's okay with Alex?" Maggie asked slowly closing her textbook in order to catch her attention.

"Yeah.. it's fine, I don't care" Alex shrugged, avoiding Maggie's eyes.

"Great, let's go" Kara grinned, dragging Alex up while Winn, James and Maggie headed out.

.......................

"Hey, Alex!" Maggie yelled from where she just won another game of beer pong.

Kara paused in the middle of her sentence, nudging Alex. "Yeah?" She yelled back.

"Beer pong, you and Kara against Lena and I" Alex looked at Kara who quickly nodded.

"Let's do it" Alex smirked at a hyped Maggie who is known for her competitive nature. The duo were known for very different things. Lena known for being top of the class and never scoring lower than an A. But, she's also known for being unbeatable in beer pong, especially with Maggie.

"What's up with the stare?" Alex snapped Kara out of her locked stare with Lena, blushing as she realized she was open-mouthed staring.

"She sits in front of me in my engineering class-"

"I know who it is, Kara. Everybody does" she rolled her eyes at Kara who stuck her tongue out at her.

"Ready?" Maggie yelled at the two, clearly ready to start.

"Yeah" Kara caught Lena's eyes, who winked before looking away.

.....................

"Fuck" Kara and Alex chorused together, chugging another cup as Lena got another one in.

"You getting a bit tipsy, blondie?" Lena called out earning shouts, laughs and clapping from the crowd that has gathered.

"Pff.. no" she slurred, slamming the cup back down on the table, staring down Lena.

"Whatever you say" Maggie called out.

"We'll win, then we'll see what you have to say" Kara shouted back as Alex gave her a questioning look.

In the end, they won. Kara sat grumpily in the kitchen, drinking another cup of beer. Alex was nowhere to be seen, though everybody else saw the two girls dancing together. Alex found something else to be known for, her dancing.

Maggie was a bit taken aback. From what she heard and usually saw in their dorm, Alex was just a stuck up redhead. But, now she was completely different and Maggie felt completely different looking at her now.