Betrayal

Some angsty angst between the two..

ALSO: let me let you know that of course I can never imagine either of these two doing this,it actually was hard for me to try and create the scenario so DON'T ATTACK ME.

*****

It was another late night for Lena, before continuing to plow on through her work load, she pulled out her phone texting Kara. Another late night at work.. I'll make it up to you I promise :) <3

Though Kara didn't see the text. Not until the next morning.

............

Kara lay on the couch, throwing a pillow at the wall in frustration. Lena was working late.. again. Something that has been occurring frequently this past week with an upcoming project. For the past days, Kara has sympathized. But, she needed Lena. She wanted her girlfriend.

A few drinks will do. Right?

So without a word to anyone, Kara dressed herself up, and head out the door to a club knowing that Lena had the other key.

Soon, she had stepped out of a taxi, paying the man before leaving. Quickly, she made a beeline to the bar, ordering a heavy loaded drink to ease herself, ease those thoughts of Lena lingering about. She didn't want to forget her, no. But, she wanted to forget her need for her.

So with a few more drinks and a couple of dances on the floor, Lena was no longer a priority. Wobbling back to the bar, she took a shot, payed the bill and made her way out to call a taxi.

As she waited in the bare cold, the wind nipping at her exposed legs, a sudden warmth covered her shoulders. Looking up through bleary eyes, she saw dark hair.

"Lena?" She whispered through chattering teeth, a hopeful tinge to her voice.

"No, even better" a deep smug voice replied. Squinting, the eyes were unfamiliar. They weren't that beautiful, warm yet striking green of her girlfriend. No. These were.. hungry, and smug.. and vengeance-like. They were cold. The cold placed an arm around, joining her in the taxi.

"I'll take you home.. I'll take care of you"

..................

Lena had just arrived at the door of the apartment, at four in the morning. Hopefully, Kara was asleep and not waiting for her like last time. So, quietly, she opened the door with her key and softly closed it behind her.

Taking off her shoes and throwing her purse aside, she lazily walked into the bedroom, where all she wished to do was sleep with her precious girlfriend. Those thoughts were immediately spoiled, as Lena turned on the lights, revealing the image before her.

Clothes of Kara's and.. somebody else's strewn about the floor. Bit weird. Her eyes traveled up to the bed. Her bed. Somebody was sleeping in her bed. Somebody with her girlfriend. At first she didn't get it, she didn't want to get it.

Then it hit her.

Their naked. No clothes. Tangled in sheets.

Her girlfriend..

Her girlfriend ..

Her girlfriend..

Kara. Kara did this.

She took an intake of air at the sight of his face.

With surprisingly still and firm hands with emotion void of her features, she quietly stripped the place of all her belongings. Placing them in a suitcase. Slipping her shoes on, she headed out the door. But, left one thing. The key. She no longer has use for it.