By The Script

Leading Role/Princess: Lena Luthor
Understudy Role: Tess Mercer
Leading Role/Knight: James Olsen
Understudy Role: Kar-

"Kara! Oh my god, Kara you got in!" Alex screamed from where she had pushed herself to the front with some help from Maggie.

"No way!" Kara excitedly pushed, politely, her way up beside Alex.

"You're understudy for the knight role" Kara's face dropped, but of course only for a half second before it retrieved it's previous face.

"It's not your fault it's just that- THIS SCHOOL HAS A BUNCH OF FUCKING COWARDS WHO CANT HAVE FUCKING LESBI-" Alex quickly covered Maggie's mouth with her hand, scolding her.

"Okay.. a little bit of an overreaction.." Maggie shrugged, avoiding Alex's stern look.
"But, guess who's the princess?" Maggie wiggled her eyebrows, pointing at the first line.

"Holy shit! Lena Luthor? The one you've been crushing on since like 5th grade- ow!" Alex rubbed her arm where she'd been hit.

"Lower your voice and it was 6th grade, not 5th" Kara muttered, ignoring Alex and Maggie's knowing looks.

"Guess who's coming your way" Maggie snickered, nodding her head towards where Lena was walking right to them with James on her heels.

"Lena, come on, we both know we got the parts"

"No, I don't know, that is why I'm checking" Lena said through gritted teeth, at the sight of Kara she immediately unclenched her jaw, a smile spreading across her lips.
"Kara, hey"

"Hey" Kara smiled brightly, the two not-so-subtly rolling their eyes at the other two lovebirds.

"Told you we got in, the understudy's are of course the wannabes" James smugly grinned at Lena, hoping he had impressed her. Instead she glared icily at him.

"Congratulations Kara, you got the knight part" Lena pointed at the paper.

"Yeah, but I'm only-"

"She's only the understudy, I'm the knight"

"Yes.. what a shame" Lena barely spared a glance before continuing her conversation with Kara.

....................

"You guys make me sick" Alex gagged.

"What do you mean? We were just talking" Kara shrugged, failing to hide her smile as she closed her locker shut.

"Oh please, everybody can see those heart eyes from a mile away" Maggie joined in beside Alex, giving her a peck on the cheek.

"Oh, please, as if you two aren't worse" Kara chuckled as the two gasped dramatically.

"We are not-"

"How dare you"

......

"I am quite fine up here" Lena called from the top of the tower.

"Please,the dragon will be back any second-" Right on cue, the tech crew played the roar of a dragon.

"I'm going to need a valid reason" Lena yawned openly, leaning against the open window of the tower.

"Because I've searched far and wide and... and.. what's my line again?"

"And I love you since I've heard of you, and even now so I can confirm that my love for you is true" Kara called from the side of the stage.

"Yes, exactly, thank you Kara" The theatre teacher called from his seat.