Prologue

Please do remember you're ten years old.

Edit: I swear, if one more person comments about how y/n is dumb, you canheads, just because you lost your childhood innocence young, doesn't mean everyone did, not all parents are shit and some are over protective, and personally, I've seen them, is it so hard to accept innocence that you don't possess anymore??? It's as annoying for me to look at those comments repeatedly as it for you to read it through, please, just stop.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

I walked out of the bus, Mr. Driver put all my bags outside.

"Kiddo, what are you going to do now?" Mr. Driver asked.

"Mommy said that someone will be coming to pick me up Mr. Driver, thank you" I gave him a salute, with a smile.

"That's great, kid" he smiled and ruffled my hair. I nodded and he went back to his bus and drove away. I stood there for a while, taking in the earthly scent when I heard voices. I turned to look at the source and saw my two cousins, Dipper and Mabel. I smiled big and ran towards them.

"Brother! Sister!" I glomped them both. They laughed and hugged back.

"Its good to see you (n/n)" Dipper said.

"My my, you're even cuter than before" Mabel smiled.

"I know right" I smiled as we parted.

"Hey kid" Gruncle Stan said.

"Gruncle Stan!" I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Oh kid, you've grown so much" he smiled patting my head. I parted and looked at the other two people.

"Kid, this is Wendy" Gruncle introduced and the red haired lady waved at me, " and this is Soos" the big guy waved at me.

"Hello! I am (y/n)! And I am ten years old!" I said with a wave and a toothy smile.

Dipper walked over to me with Mabel.

"Now that our cute little sister is here, we can finally have lots of fun" he said picking me up and twirling me, then putting me down, I laughed. Mabel squished my cheeks as I made weird faces, making her laugh.

"And we have lots of stuff to show you as well" she said with her usual smile. This is going to a great holiday. I hope we have lots of fun and stay happy. Although I'll miss mom and dad, but they promised they'll be fine and call when they have time. I don't mind, I know they love me, and I know I'm safe here, Dipper and Mabel will never let me get sad and hurt.
_________________________

This here is the short prologue in which we introduce you to Gravity Falls and it's characters.

Edit Note: Okay listen everyone, I'm getting very tired of the reader being too childish, look, I was that childish, and I still am, so why don't you guys just enjoy having the childishness and dumbness of childhood that you have lost, and if you don't like it, don't read, or just skip the starting chapters, there is nothing important going on here anyways.