Chapter 4

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

I sat in Bill's room, drawing as he sat on the sofa, drinking something. When I finished my drawing I stood up.

"Dorito! See!" I smiled and gave him the three drawings of Dorito, Dipper, Mabel and me. He looked happy.

"These are nice, especially for a ten years kid" he smiled and framed the drawings. "Tell me, how do feel about what is going on?" He set me beside him on the sofa and leaned in. I heard Gideon whine.

"Will you stop that? Me and Angel are talking short stack!" Bill snapped his fingers and Gideon's mouth zipped shut, literally.

"What do mean by what is going on here?" I asked.

"I mean, do you like it here?" He asked again.

"Yes, you're nice. But..." I trailed off, remembering my family.

"But what Angel?" He urged me to continue.

"I miss my family" I whispered.

"Hey! Don't be sad! You're family is okay! And we can do anything you want, just name it" Bill tried to cheer me up, waving his arms like noodles. I chuckled at his weird attempt to cheer me up.

"Hey Dorito, don't you think Pigeon will get tired?" I asked, sparing a glance at Gideon.

"On no, he won't" Bill said dismissively.

"Okay, can you teach me how to draw like that?" I asked, pointing to the portrait of Bill posing like a king. "You look so cute" I complimented.

"I know I'm handsome Angel" Bill did a funny pose, making me laugh, even Gideon snickered. Bill snapped his fingers with a frown and Gideon disappeared.

"Where is he gone to?" I asked.

"To my throne room, and sure, I'll teach you" he said making some papers and colours appear.

---TimeSkip----

I ran through the halls, panting heavily, my heart hammering in my chest, my legs were tired but I kept going.

"Angel!!" Bill screamed "Come back here!!!"

"Nooo!!! Please don't!!!!" I yelled not stopping, I don't want to face what will come after.

Bill floated close to me, his body colourful. I kept running until I tumbled. Before I could fall, I felt arms wrap around me and lift me up. I struggled.

"Please! Let me go! I don't wanna! Please! Don't hurt me! Let me go!" I yelled struggling.

"For a kid, you sure run fast, tired me out.......or not, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just going to take you for a bath" he said simply and took me back to his room.

"Nooo! I don't want to bath, let me go!" I struggled more. Bill just rolled his eyes and teleported us in the bathroom he created specially for me.

"Stop whining, have you seen yourself, you are drenched in paint, scratch that, you are dripping in paint" he said putting me down on the floor. I pouted.

(A/n: WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SEXUALIZING A CHILD!?!??? MY MOM LITERALLY USED TO BATH ME PUBLICALLY WHERE PEOPLE OF MY HOUSE CAN LITERALLY SEE WHEN I WAS TEN! except they didn't, aside from some random neighbours, BUT STILL)

"Fine, if I am going to bath, you will join me! You are drenched in colours too!" I crossed my arms, frowning.

"Deal" we shook hands. Suddenly, bubble fairies appeared. One came closer to me and I touched her, she burst then another came. Soon, many fairies came and picked me up, and dropped me in the tub. Bill snapped his fingers and he was cleaned up, my clothes disappeared as I sat in the bubbly tub.