Chapter 16

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

I was talking with Mabel when Bill came downstairs, in his triangle form, looking sleepy. We both watched him until he disappeared in the kitchen. Shrugging it off, I returned to talking with Mabel.

"And do you have any idea how cute he looked, just amazing" I just chuckled as Mabel fangirled over a boy.

"Mabel, I've seen better boys than those you speak of" I told her with a smile.

"Really? Who? I what to know about all of them!" She asked me excitedly.

"Well, Bill is first in my list, and then comes Will, he's a real sweetheart" I smiled. She looked very interested.

"Tell me moooore" she said.

"Okay okay, then there is Ben, and Jay, Ben is cute and so is Jay, both are my classmates" I told her.

"Really? Oh my goodness! Can I meet them!?" She asked, seemingly hyper.

"Sure" I smiled. She began squealing and jumping, fangirling. I just smiled at her attitude. Though, my ears perked up when I heard a shattering sound. Letting out a groan, knowing it's Bill. Even Mabel stopped jumping. She shot me a look. I just gave her a face that said, I'll check it out. She nodded.

"I'll come" she said and followed me to the kitchen, I peeked in, readying myself to see Bill stabbed by glass shards, but what I saw shocked me even more than the sight of Bill stabbed by shards would have. Bill was a small triangle! Like, a baby triangle! With a big cute eye. Mabel awwed. I walked up to him and crouched down in front of him. He looked so happy at the sight of me, as a crescent shape appeared under his eye, signalling he's happy.

"Uhhh...... Bill?" I asked slowly.

"Hii!" The little triangle glowed as he we waved at me happily, sitting on the floor with his legs spread out in front of him. I smiled as Mabel awwed again. I looked around him to see the shards of the broken vial that held the potion. I told Dipper to put them away I almost facepalmed. The small baby Bill just looked at me happily.

"You are so cute!" Bill complimented me.

"Thank you, you are no less cuter than me, in fact you are even more cuter" I smiled, picking his triangle form up and holding him close.

"I know!" He said giving me a small laugh. Even like a kid, he's got some vain.

"Ummmm..... (y/n), he's cute and all, but what are we going to do now?" Mabel asked, walking in and peeking from behind.

"Wake your brother up and ask him to make a potion which can turn Bill normal" I told her and she gave me a nod. I heard a whine, my eyes immediately went to Bill, who was making a sad face, with tears pooling in his eye.

"You don't like me?" He asked me, his voice breaking.

"No no dearie, I like you, I love you, you are the most cutest triangle I have ever seen, but dear, we need to make you normal, you can't stay a child forever" I told him as I hugged him, patting his back as he wailed in my arms. Way to make someone feel guilty........

Bill curled up in my arms, giving me an adorable look, that makes me want to fall for him, but he's just a kid for now. Then, he turned human, even more cuter!

"Awwe Bill, you're such a cutie" I pecked his forehead as he smiled big. He was wearing his normal attire, and he still looked the same, except the eyepatch, there was instead another eye, just like his other one. I don't remember that being there, but it's no problem.