Chapter 2

I hear the bell go and I don't care anymore. I can't go of the school grounds, that sucks, but so be it. I walk towards a little sort of park. I know principal Redford is going to look for me, so I'm trying to find a place where I can't be found. I look at the big tree and climb in it.

When I'm comfortable I look at the clear blue sky. I feel the wind going through my hair. I want to stay like this forever. I breathe in the sweet summer air. A light scent of gras. The wind isn't cold, but isn't warm either. It's perfect. I smile. 'That was quite a show' I hear beneath me. I look down and see a boy, pretty similar to Grayson, but it isn't him. 'What do you want?' I ask anoid. 'Wow, you don't have to bite my head of' he says smiling. There is a silence. 'I think I've met the bad girl of the school' he says. I smile. 'Really?' I ask.

I climb down real smooth and jump from a high brench. 'I'm not the bad girl, I just don't let people mess with me' I say. I walk away. 'Where are you going?' he asks. 'Somewhere I can be alone' I say while I walk away. Then he walks next to me. 'So you're the loner' he says while looking at me. I sigh. 'Look, twin of Grayson, leave me alone' I say. He blinks fast. 'How did you know I'm the twin of Gray?' he asks. 'Grayson has a birthmark on his chin, and you don't.' He smiles. 'So, you're close with my brother? ' he asks. 'Nope, I don't really like him, or you..... actually I don't like anyone.' 'Then why do you know that about the birthmark?' he asks.

'Photographic memory' I say while I stop at the fence. 'Why did you come here?' he asks. I look him in the eyes and jump on top of the dumpster. I climb over the fence and jump on the ground. I look at him through the fence. Then I walk away. 'Where are you going?' he asks. 'Away from you' I say while I'm running away.