Chapter 15

Lilith' P.O.V
'I-I love you' I say telling him my real feelings. He stops and I cry. 'Well, I don't love you' he says and then walks away.

This hits me harder than a truck.
He doesn't love me
I cry even harder and sob while walking towards my apartement. I sit on my couch and cry. I walk towards my bathroom and fill the bathtub with warm water. I undress myself and lay in the bathtub.

I cry thinking about what happend. I go under water and think about every good thing what happend in my life: my baby brother, but he died because of me. Grayson, but he hates me. Ethan and Jake, but they only hang out with me because of sympathy.

I scream under water and let out my frustrations. I scream as loud as I can, but it's muffled. As I feel that I'm getting out of breath I keep screaming until there's no air in my lungs. I push myself even further under water, forcing myself to die.

I'm getting light in my head and get dizzy. I see black spots and blink a couple times. Everything becomes black.

Grayson's P.O.V
I storm out of class and walk towards the class Lilith had last. I need to talk to her and say I love her too, because, I do. I see everyone coming out of the classroom, exept for Lilith.

'Miss Jones, do you know where Lilith is?' I ask worried. She shakes her head. 'I was hoping you could tell me' she says while taking a bite of a apple. I see Ethan standing by his locker and I run towards him. 'Where's Lilith?' I asj him almost scared. 'Why? So you can say more mean things to her?' He asks me while putting his books in the locker.

'Where is she?' I ask calmly and he stops with everything and looks serious at me. 'She bought a apartement, a down the street, number 18' he says with a sigh. I give him a pat on the shoulder and run towards the apartement complex and storm towards number 18.

I knock the door, but no one opens up. I twist the nob of the door and it opens. I walk into a empty living room filled with one couch and a TV. I sit on the couch, but I sit on something odd. I go and check what it is, when I pull out a grey notebook.

I open it and see the first two words: Dear diary. I quickly close it, but then think. If she realy ment everything she said to me, it must be in here.

I open the last few pages she wrote in. I read it and the page is crinkled up, because of tears. Then I hear a muffled scream. 'Lilith?' I ask. I hear nothing, but then again, a muffles scream.

I stand up and walk towards the sound. It's coming from the bathroom. I knock on the door. 'Lilith, are you okay?' I ask. I hear muffled screams again. 'Lilith?' Everything goes silent.

'Lilith, I'm coming in!' I scream while turning the nob. It's locked. I kick the door down and see Lilith naked, under water. 'LILITH!' I scream while running towards her. I pull her out of the water.

She's not breathing. 'Oh Jesus!' I scream while grabbing a towel covering her naked body. I do CPR. She coughs out water and I help her up to get it out of her system. She looks at me and cries.

'Why did you do that?!' She says crying. She stands up and almost falls in the bathtub. 'No!' I scream. I grab her shoulders and pull her back. She falls to the ground and I hug her. 'Why didn't you let me die?' She asks sobbing. I grab her bridal style and bring her to her bed.

I put her under the covers and lay beside her. I wipe away her tears, and she looks weird at me. 'Because I love you' I say while giving a kiss on her forehead. She gives me a weak smile and her eyes close.

I love her so much

---------------------------------
Hey guys! I want to thank each and every one of you for reading my story. We hit