Maybe We Have Chemistry... Class

Evie's POV

I was currently sitting in chemistry class, not really listening to the teacher. I was too busy looking at this cute, blonde guy with a beautiful smile. 

"Any chance he's in line for the throne? Anywhere?" I asked Doug, who was sitting next to me "Chad Charming

"Any chance he's in line for the throne? Anywhere?" I asked Doug, who was sitting next to me "Chad Charming. Cinderella's son? He got the charm, but not a lot of there, there. You know what I mean?" he said "Looks like there, there to me." I said fascinated. 

As I was admiring, the teacher called on me "Evie, since you have so much to say, why don't you tell the class the average atomic weight of silver?" he asked me "The atomic weight? Well, not that much, I mean, it's an atom, right?" I said, pretending to be dumb "Come up." he said. 

I sighed and then I looked in my purse and grabbed my magic mirror, I hid it in my hand, walked up to the board and I asked it subtly "How do I find the average atomic weight of silver?" I looked down at my mirror "That is 106.9 x 0.5186 + 55.4 x 0.4814, which equals 107.9 amu." I said. 

My teacher looked at me with surprise "Well, Evie, thank you. It was my mistake to underestimate-" "A villain" I finished for him "Don't make it again." I said as I threw him his chalk. 

As I was walking back to my seat, Chad gave me a piece of paper, I sat down and opened it. It read "Meet me under the bleachers at 3PM." I looked at him and nodded. Oh. My. God. I was just asked by the cutest prince in Auradon to meet him under the bleachers! 

I don't know what for, but I really don't care, I'm finally fulfilling my mother's dream for me. I found my Prince Charming. My Chad Charming.

At 3PM, he took me under the bleachers and we were standing face to face "Is everyone back home as pretty as you?" he asked me, I blushed and said "I like to think I'm the fairest of them all." I looked at him "I know how to cook and clean. I'm kind of like your mom, Cinderella. Without the ratty dress." I said. 

"You're crazy smart, judging by how you rocked that chemistry problem in class today." he said "I'm not that smart." I laughed "Oh, please." he scoffed "No, really, I'm not." I told him, I pulled my mirror out from my purse "See? If I ask this mirror something, it tells me." I told him. 

He looked at it in awe, then he grabbed and asked "Where's my cell phone?" I took it back gently "It won't work for you, silly." I said "That's okay. My dad will just buy me a new one." he said. "Your dad, Prince Charming?" I asked, he nodded "And Cinderella?" he nodded again "And The Fairy Godmother is your Godmother?" I asked in admiration. 

"Yeah." he responded smiling "I hear they keep her wand in some old museum. Do they always keep it there?" I asked. He looked into my eyes, I looked into his, he leaned in, I leaned in, closed my eyes, OMG, we were about to kiss, but then he pulls away. 

"Ugh, I wish I could." he said "But, with tourney practice and school and royal council meetings, it's just all too much." he said, he then looked at me again "Unless, you could knock out my chemistry homework for me? It would really help." he asked. 

I agreed to do his homework for him, it must be so stressful to be a prince, a star athlete, and a student all at the same time. I wanted to help him take some the weight off of his shoulders and maybe after I helped him, I would finally get that kiss. "Thank you." he said as he walked off after he handed me his bookbag, 

I waved bye and just stood there daydreaming, until I was interrupted. "So, I overheard you talking about Fairy Godmother's wand." Doug said as he climbed through the bleachers "I admire it as well, I was wondering, maybe you and I can stand next to each other at coronation and discuss its attributes?" he asked, I looked at him. 

"Are you saying that the wand is used at coronation?" I asked him "Yes, and asking you out." he said. I laughed and walked away, it was so cute for a guy like him to ask out a girl like me.