So, The Plan?

Mal's POV

"You will go and you will bring me Fairy Godmother's magic wand. Easy peasy." My mother said to me as she was filing her nails. I looked at her and asked "So, what's in it for us." she looked at me "Matching thrones, hers and hers crowns." My mother told me, I looked at my friends and Carlos said "I think she meant all of us?" referring to the four of us. 

My mother threw her nail file to the ground and motioned for me to come to her "It's all about you and me, baby." She said "With her wand and my septor, I will be able to bend both good and evil to my will!" she yelled "Our will." The Evil Queen added as Jafar and Cruella nodded in agreement. 

"And if you don't, you're grounded for the rest of your life, missy." I looked at her with a face of unfairness as she looked at me with her neon green eyes, I stared back into hers with my own as we were having a staring contest. My eyes were getting tired and strained until I finally gave up and said "Fine. Whatever." she looked away "I win." she said. 

"Evie, my little evilette in training." The Evil Queen said to her daughter, wanting her. Evie sat down in front of her mother "I just want you to find a prince with a big castle, a mother-in-law wing, and lots and lots of mirrors." Queen said to her "Yes, I will, mother." Evie said as she began to laugh "No laughing, wrinkles." Queen said as Evie stopped laughing immediately. 

"Well, they're not taking my Carlos. I'd miss him too much." Cruella De Vil said "Really, Mom?" Carlos asked, genuinely perplexed due to the way his mother treats him "Of course, who would touch up my roots, fluff my fur and scrape the bunions off my feet." Cruella added as she lifted her leg into Carlos' arms "Maybe a new school isn't such a bad idea." Carlos mumbled. 

"Well, Jay isn't going either. I need him to stock the shelves in my store." Jafar said, he then pushed Jay back into a corner and asked him "What did you score?" referring to the things that he steals, he's really good at it too. He could steal your heart in a minute, trust me, I know. 

Jay pulled out multiple things from his pockets, wristbands, and vest, but the thing that interested Jafar the most was a lamp. He grabbed it and started rubbing it vigorously, "Dad," Jay started "I already tried." he ended as Jafar threw the lamp back into his hands. "Evie's not going anywhere until we get rid of this unibrow." The Evil Queen said as Evie touched her eyebrows in shame. 

"What is wrong with you people!" My mom yelled, she then pulled me up and threw me to our dining room table "People used to cower at the mention of our names!" she shouted. "For twenty years, I have searched for a way off of this island. For twenty years, they have robbed us of our revenge." My mom started a speech. 

"Revenge on Snow White and her seven little men" she said pointing to The Evil Queen, who had a look of disgust on her face "Revenge on Aladdin and his bloated genie." She said to Jafar, who got so riled up that Jay had to hold him back. "Revenge on every sneaky dalmation that escaped your clutches." She said to Cruella De Vil who was too infatuated with the little dog toy on her shoulder. 

"And I, Maleficent, the evilest of them all, will get my revenge on Sleeping Beauty." she said as she started admiring herself into Queen's magic mirror "Villains! Our day has come. EQ, give her the magic mirror." She ended as she winked at Evie. 

Evie looked at it in awe "This is your magic mirror." she said "It will help you find things." Queen said to her "Like a prince?" Evie said excitedly "Like the wand, hello?" my mom teased as she told me to come to her to get her magic book of spells. 

"It doesn't work here, but it will in Auradon." she said as she reminisced "Remember, we were running things and ruining lives?" she asked "Like it was yesterday." EQ added "And now you all will have the chance to create your own memories...by doing exactly as I tell you." My mom said to me as she handed me the book. We heard a honk outside, which means it's time to go to Auradon. 

"Well, let's get this party started!" Jay said as we all started to leave "Now, recite our montra." Jafar told him "There's no 'team' in 'I'" Jay recited smiling "Oh, go, you're making me tear up." Jafar said as his son walked out the door, now it was just me and my mother on the balcony. 

She wrapped her arm around me and said "The future of the free world rest on your shoulders. Don't blow it." after that, she walked away. It was all up to me, the villains' freedom, our freedom, it was on me, Evie, Jay, and Carlos and I was determined not to let anyone down.