Set It Off

Mal's POV

Ben was sitting in a chair while a bunch of students were lifting him up, carrying him to the back of the castle, where I was, next to Evie. It was time to set it off!

Oh, oh, yeah. Oh, yeah, yeah.

Let's set if off! Oh, yeah. You can make it happen.

Oh, ay, oh, ay, hey!

Kings and queens it's our time to rise, rock the boat, story of our lives. (Ben)

This is us taking back the night. (Oh, ay, oh, ay)

Break the spell, we were born this way. Be yourself, forget the DNA. (Mal)

Everybody raise your hands and say: Oh, ay, oh, ay, hey!

Sound the alarm, get on your feet. Let's set it off and rock this beat. (Evie)

Dance til your heart is wild and free. (Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh)

Feeling the power, let it all out. Like what you see in the mirror, shout!

We got the keys, the kingdom's ours. (Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh)

Oh, ay, oh, ay. Let's set it off! Oh, yeah. Start a chain reaction, never let it stop! (Descendants)

Let's set it off! Oh, yeah. You can make it happen, with everything you got, let's set it off.

Get ready, set it off! We 'bout to set it off! Get ready, set it off! Oh, ay, oh, ay, hey!

It's time to set this thing off, let's make it happen now. (Jay & Carlos)

Imma make my own future, ignore all the rumors. Show you how passion sounds.

Thinking I can back down, judging 'cause of my background.

Thinking 'bout changing my path, now. Nah, I ain't goin' out like that, now.

Feeling the power, let it all out. Like what you see in the mirror, shout! (Tia)

We got the keys, the kingdom's ours. (Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh) (Ben)

Woah, woah, yeah. Let's set it off! Oh, yeah. Start a chain reaction, never let it stop!

Let's set it off! Oh, yeah. You can make it happen, with everything you got, let's set it off.

Get ready, set it off! We 'bout to set it off! Get ready, set it off! We 'bout to set it off!

Get ready, set it off! We 'bout to set it off! Get ready, set it off! 3...2...1... GO!

All of us began to dance and sing as Ben and I went to the balcony "Woah, woah, yeah." I sang again as me and Ben looked into each other's eyes. 

"Let's set it off! Oh, yeah." he sang to me, I laughed "Start a chain reaction, never let it stop!" I sang back as we looked up to the sky to see the fireworks. 

"You can make it happen, with everything you got, let's set it off." I heard "Get ready, set it off! We 'bout to set it off!" Auradon sang as they bowed to Ben and I as we watched the fireworks. 

I turned back to my friends and the rest of Auradon, "Whoo!" Ben and I yelled, going back down to be with our friends. 

Oh, I was having so much fun, I almost forgot.

You didn't think this was the end of the story, did you?