Did I Mention?

Mal's POV

"Mal, Evie, over here!" Lonnie shouted as we made our way up the bleachers. "I guess I didn't get the blue and yellow memo." I yelled as I wore my typical purple, black, and green ensemble. 

I then turned my attention to the game as I saw Jay and Carlos on the bench, they looked at Evie and I and smiled "Good luck!" we mouthed, trying to encourage our friends. We knew Jay was going to do great, but Carlos, he was like a deer in headlights. 

He would've been eaten alive out there if it wasn't for Jay protecting him and guiding throughout the whole game. "And the ball goes to that hothead, Jay, who is passes off to Prince Ben," the tourney announcer shouted into the mic "Go, Jay!" Evie yelled next to me as the crowd erupted. "A nice block from that little guy, Carlos, who can barely hold the shield." he announced. 

I laughed as I saw my white haired friend doing his own little victory dance and began cheering "And the ball goes back to Jay, who gets through the killzone by flipping over the other player! He passes to the left, Prince Ben catches it! He attempts to shoot...He scores! Prince Ben has won the game for Auradon Prep!" the announcer yelled in victory as I covered my ears from all the noise. The announcer began rambling on again, but then he was cut off "Excuse me?" Ben yelled grabbing the mic, quieting the crowd. 

We all looked in confusion "What is he doing?" I asked myself "Give me an M!", the crowd gave him an "M", "Give me an A!" he yelled, they gave him an A. "Give me an L!" he yelled lastly, I put my head down. "What does that spell?" "Mal." Evie and Lonnie teased in my ear and everyone was staring at me, especially Audrey, who then ran away in anger. "I love you, Mal!" Ben yelled to me, he then began to do an entire dance number to tell how much he loved me. 

Did I mention that I'm in love with you?

Did I mention, there's nothing I can do?

And did I happen to say, I dream of you everyday?

But let me shout it out, if that's okay. That's okay.

I met this girl that rocked my world like it's never been rocked.

And now I'm living just for her and I won't ever stop.

I never thought it can happen to a guy like me,      

But now look at what you've done, you got me down on my knees.                                 

Because my love for is ridiculous, I never knew (who knew?)

That it could be like this.

My love for you is ridiculous

My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S (R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S)

It's (ridiculous), just (ridiculous)

And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss.

Well, did I mention that I'm in love with you?

And did I mention, there's nothing I can do.

And did I happen to say, I dream of you everyday?

But let me shout it out, if that's okay, (yeah!) If that's okay.

I gotta know which way to go, c'mon gimme a sign.

You gotta show me that you're only ever gonna be mine.

Don't want to go another minute even without you.

That's if your heart just isn't in it, I don't know what I'd do.

Because my love for is ridiculous, I never knew (who knew?)

That it could be like this.

My love for you is ridiculous.

My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S (R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S)

It's (ridiculous), just (ridiculous)

And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss

Because my love for is Ridiculous, I never knew (who knew?)

That it could be like this.

My love for you is ridiculous.

My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S (R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S)

It's (ridiculous), just (ridiculous)

And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss.

C'mon Now!

"What was in that cookie?" I asked Evie playfully. At the end of his little performance, he was next to me and told me he loved me again "Chad's my boyfriend now. And I'm going to coronation with him." Audrey said into the microphone before she gave Chad a big kiss. 

"Mal, will you to the coronation with me?" Ben asked me, my plan worked "Yes!" I yelled excitedly, I was one step closer to getting that wand and making my mother proud. 

"She said yes!" Ben told the crowd, Audrey rolled her eyes and walked away as Ben went back to field to celebrate with Jay and Carlos. 

I looked at Evie, who was crushed to find out that Chad was using her, "You know, I feel bad for Audrey." I told her "You do?" she asked me, I nodded "Yeah. I think if she was as smart and as talented as you, she wouldn't need a guy to make her feel special." I said. She smiled down "I guess I am pretty talented." she laughed, "Yeah, you are." I responded. 

We then began to cheer as Jay was lifted in the air, holding up his trophy for "Most Valuable Player".