Chapter 1

Y/N POV

Bored. Just utterly bored. Where's Sherlock? He's usually home by now. You lay down on the sofa and stared at the ceiling. A huge sigh escaped your mouth. Bored.

"Bored!" You shouted.

"Oh like always then (Y/N)" you heard a deep, sexy voice reply. Then there he was. The sexiest man to walk this earth came into view. Sherlock Holmes. Your boyfriend. He walked towards you and sat down next to you.

"How was the case then?" you asked whilst trying to make conversation.

"Easy. Already saw it coming. Obviously the- "

"Wife" You cut in, "I already figured it out. You know I can deduce! You said obviously indicating that it's an obvious answer. That left the wife, son or dog. It wasn't a dog because there was no bite marks. It wasn't the Son because he wouldn't have the strength to do that. So... wife it is!" He smirked at you, whilst grabbing your hand. A small kiss landed on it. His kiss was like the galaxy's edge, so soft, so sultry. Just bliss. You got up.

"Shall we go out for a meal tonight sweetie?" He asked.

"Yes, I'll go for a shower, and err, don't say sweetie again!" you replied.

"Mmm. Can I join you?" Sherlock said, suggestively. You laughed and shook your head. He had a quick sad face but you got into the bathroom Sherlock free! You climbed in and turned the water on.

Sherlocks POV

Ha. My plan is working. Shit! Quickly, I need to get to our bedroom. I ran in and got changed as quick as I could.

(Y/N)'s POV

You stumbled out of the shower and grabbed your towel. Before you opened the door, you shouted to Sherlock,

"Are you in the bedroom?" you didn't care about him seeing you naked but it would be nice to know!

"Err... No. I've just come out!" he replied. You made your way in dropping your towel. Balls! Oh well. You slipped your dress on and put your hair up into a messy bun. You walked out to receive a passionate but surprising kiss. After you broke it off, you stared into his eyes. It was like you were in a trance. Staring into space at his beautiful pale blue eyes. You gave his hair a quick ruffle before walking out, hand in hand, of 221B Baker Street.

At the restaurant

(Y/N) POV

After you got your favourite spot in the corner, you ordered your meal. You knew what Sherlock wanted. Carbonara and a glass of Merlot. You chose to have the same. After the waiter took your order you leaned in to Sherlock.

"That man has Joop on. Why? He's only working! Obviously he does the accounts, seen by the pen marks on his hand and the amount of times he has rubbed his head. Oh! He's just got married! They must have gone to Greece for their honeymoon. Have I missed anything, Detective?" you deduced.

"Yes! He often drinks wine." He said. Something's not right. He would have said more. Well that's going to play on your mind!

Sherlock's POV

Am I supposed to be this nervous? I mean, I love her.

(Y/N) POV.

"Ah here's our alcoholic newly-wed!" you said quietly to Sherlock, chuckling. He responded with a chuckle, and thanked the waiter as he placed our food down. You dug in. I mean you weren't that hungry, but you hadn't eaten since 12pm and it's 7pm now so you need to eat. You and Sherlock made polite conversation but it was nothing too exciting. What was going on?

After the Meal. Now in your favourite park.

Sherlocks POV

Well this is it. This will be interesting.

(Y/N) POV.

Aww! Hold on! Why are we here? Hell, it's romantic. You walked along the pond with his hand around your waist. This is nice you thought. He stood in front of you. You started to get nervous. After a long kiss, you looked at him.

"Wha-"

"(Y/N), we've known each other since we were 5 years old, at school. Do you remember? You were the only person I connected with! Even though I'm a twat sometimes, I need to ask you something." He cut in. You started to get butterflies on your stomach. You didn't take your eyes off him as he slowly lowered to one knee.

"(Y/N), will you marry me?" He said with his head slightly lowered.

"Yes. Yes. Yes a million times!" you replied without hesitation. He had the biggest smile plastered on his face. You watched as he slid the ring onto your finger. It was beautiful. Silver with a blue diamond in the middle. Blue was your favourite colour. He got up and you attacked him with a bear hug and a long kiss on the lips. He leaned in, deepening the kiss. You both broke it off after a while and with huge smiles on your face, hailed a cab and went home.