가ㅁㅅ합니다

Hey...I kinda made this to be a little serious...but this book is just..wow
This book has like 16k+ reads 400+ votes...I'm just so grateful that all of you decided to take time and read this dumb book...I...really...just....the last time I said 'thank you' was in December...and I thought that was and unbelievable amount of you guys...but you all keep coming!

So to say thank you all I will let you chose what you want me to do..as a thank you 🙏

1. We can chat as a group on ARMY Amino
2.i can make a chapter including you
3.you can chose what you want me to do!

I also have some stories to tell y'all,ok so my friend....ex-friend told me that she thinks she's gay and thought I would be disgusted...BITCH I support the lgbtq+ Community like I was an lgbtq+ myself!

I got my grades in today and they were ok? The main grade was A's but I got the two B's I'm definitely gonna get a beating..if I don't come back alive..thank you for being here.

So we had to write and opinion writing so I wrote why kpop was better (nobody in my class knows I love kpop) i was nervous because I'm basically confessing I listen to kpop..but in the end nobody really cared...except this one girl (we gonna call her Miranda) asked if I listen to BTS and of course I said yes...so at lunch she asked me what my fav BTS song is and said hers is DNA,but I never told her what my favorite BTS song is though...

Those are the stories for today people

Anyway...I have questions for y'all

1. What is your name..
2. Other groups you Stan?
3. Why did you read this book ;-;
4. What should I do as a thank you?

Anyway...this was a long A/N but seriously I know your tired of me saying this but thank you,I will say it until the end of time,thank you💞

Saranghae😈♥️