Misunderstood//Yoonkook

Plot-Jungkook is an orphan since his parents never loved him...Bts's manager saw him and made him join bts...but they didn't want to accepted him

Type: angst,fluff..

Jungkook pov
I was sitting in a alley way after running away from the orphanage or more like a dump,they treated me just like how my parents did back when I was still living in the house,I had a brother but he was never much help..all he did was lock me in his room while he robbed my room.

As I was trying to find a place to stay I ran into someone,I looked up into the eyes of someone I have never met (obviously)

"I-I'm so s-sorry..." I said trying to regain posture

"Hey,kid it's fine"

"Ok...I w-will be on m-my way t-then.."

"Wait"

"Huh?"

"Aren't you Jeon jungkook?"

"Uh..yes...why"

"You were the kid that was a great dancer,singer and rapper"

"W-what? I'm not g-good at all!"

"Sure.."

~time skip cuz I'm lazy~

I don't know why I'm here...in front of the most famous Koop bands all over! I just hope they at least accept me,I knock on the door and it opened as I was greeted with none other then themselves BTS,I was standing with their manager outside the door.

"Ok boys,this is your NEW maknae,jeon jungkook"

"H-hi"

"Ok...this is namjoon the leader,Jin the oldest,yoongi,jhope,Jimin,and taehyung the old maknae"

"Thanks manager-nim we got it now" the leader spoke up

"Ok..I'll be on my way"

"Ok...listen here kid,we don't want you,your nothing to us and remember that!" Namjoon said as he cornered me

I was scared,I never thought they would do this especially when they were so nice to others as I heard,but I guess I was wrong,I look at the other members for some help but none of them even tried to help me,I thought I was going to have a better life but I guess I'm just full of 'unlucky' today.

I nodded as they walked inside,the eldest showed me my room I had nothing so the room was empty

"Shower quickly,and come down we will be practicing shortly" Jin said coldly

I nodded and he was about to leave but I spoke up

"I-I have n-no c-clothes..."

"I will let you borrow jimin's since your skinny....I guess"

I let out a sigh as I grab my clothes from Jin's hand and went into the bathroom to shower and get dressed,after all of that I heard my name being called so I rushed down,when we got to the dance studio they taught me all the dances but when I made mistakes they would shout and yell at me,I'm sensitive so I tried not to cry every time I messed up.

~3 months later~

It has already been 3 months since I've been with BTS,we released our new music video,Bulletproof (they made No more dream without jungkook),my band members still hate me though but army is much worst,I try to ignore all the negative comments but nothing works!

Jeonggukk posted:

♥️💬📤Likes: 0Comments: 1567Caption: going out with my band mates

♥️💬📤
Likes: 0
Comments: 1567
Caption: going out with my band mates

View comments?
Yes/No

Comments:
@army4eva: ew so gross! Why are you apart of bts??
@multifan: @army4eva is right! I liked it better when it was just 6 members!
@perfectV: your just a waste of time and space! No wonder your Hyungs don't like you!
@immrsright: ^
@gogetalife: ^
@24kAndBTSFan: I hope you burn in hell of what your mother made.
@imNice: get a life,and stay out of the other members lifes!
@imjinsbby: you look like your from a dumpster!
@jiminbaebae: no one will EVER love YOU
@ㅋㅋㅋㅋ: ^
@doyaknowannyeong?: ^
@btsismine: ^

View more?
Yes/No

I powered off my phone and threw it on the bed but ended up falling,I cried on my pillow like every night,I planned to run away before but unfortunately manager-nim caught me.

~The next day~

Yoongi pov
I was sitting in my room seeing all the nasty things ARMY has said about our NEW maknae..but even though I don't really like him myself I knew it was wrong NOT to do anything,I might look cold to some but true ARMY know that I can be sweet at times and this was a time to be sweet.

After I roasted all the ARMY I went out to get a snack until namjoon called me,I went up into his room and knocked,he opened it but closed it very shortly after.

"Do you know why I called you in here??" He said

"No"

"Because of the comment DEFENDING jungkook"

"And why should I Not defend him??"

"We made a promise NOT to trust him,remember??"

"Well I think it's not right to ABUSE the poor child"

"It's not abuse"

"Then what is it?! It's obviously not taking care,it's not even bullying!"

"Well it's not as bad as you think"

"Oh,Yeah?! Not giving food,constantly hurting him through words and actions,getting him in trouble,pushing him,threatening him,putting him down,hitting him?! Is that what "not a big deal" means to you?!!!!"

"If you like him so much why don't you protect that little bitch! He will put you down and bully you just like Unji!"

"I KNOW HE IS DIFFERENT JUST GIVE HIM A FUCKING CHANCE!!!"

"HE WILL NOT BE ANY BETTER SO WHY SHOULD I GIVE A FUCK IF HE DIES!?"

"You know what,I'm going to protect him if you like it or not!!"

"FINE! YOUR JUST A TRAITOR,AT LEAST I HAVE ALL THE OTHER MEMBERS BY MY SIDE"

"FINE DONT BOTHER TO CARE,BE LIKE THAT!"

And like that I left slamming the door bumping into the person I wanted to protect on the way

"Ah- y-yoongi hyung I-I'm s-s-so s-sorry"

"Hey,it's ok don't be scared.."

"Huh?"

"I'll protect you from the others and the haters ok?"

"Uhm..ok"

I knew he was still in unsure and thought I was joking but I decided to prove that I will actually care for him.

3rd person
What yoongi said is what he meant,he protected jungkook with all his might even though the others completely disagree,but in the end all jungkook had and needed was yoongi.

THE END
OMG this was a long chapter but hope you enjoyed and sorry it took so long ❤️