Sweetie//Vkook 2 (M)

Once the pair went home, Taehyung slammed Jungkook against the wall and kissed his neck, leaving dark hickey's. Jungkook moaned at the contact unable to restrain his moans, "A-ahhh~ T-taeee..." Jungkook moaned. Taehyung smirked at his new creation on his boyfriend's neck. Jungkook hopped up and Taehyung caught him as he carried him to their shared bedroom to finish what they started.

Taehyung pinned Jungkook down on the bed leaving more hickey's and kissing his lips from time to time, "H-Hyung!! Ahhhh~ N-Nooo! I c-can't Control Aghhh~ m-my Mo-AH!" Jungkook said before Taehyung spanked Jungkook's perky ass, "That's not my name baby boy.." Taehyung smirked watching the younger fall apart. "Daddy~~" Jungkook moaned, "Fuck." Taehyung whispered as he kept leaving hickey's and listening to Jungkook's moans.

Taehyung got off of jungkook and sat down on the right end of their bed as he pulled his pants down, Jungkook was shocked at the sight, "You like what you see baby boy?" Taehyung smirked wider. Jungkook nodded and got on his knees in front of Taehyung. "You want to suck me off?" Taehyung asked already knowing the answer, Jungkook nodded sticking his tongue out right after, "Use your words baby." Taehyung said enjoying Jungkook being so obedient, "Y-yes..daddy~ I want your cock to fill up my mouth!" Jungkook moaned out.

Taehyung didn't hesitate to shove his long cock down Jungkook's throat making him gag in the process, "MmHMmm! D-daddy!" Jungkook gagged but managed to say. Taehyung groaned as he felt his tip hit the back of Jungkook's throat, "OH~ Fuck...your mouth was like made for my cock baby boy." Taehyung groaned. Jungkook blushed as he could feel Taehyung reaching his climax pretty soon.

"AGhhh- shit...I'm gonna cum.." Taehyung said as he came down Jungkook's throat, "Swallow." Taehyung demanded as Jungkook tried to swallow all of Taehyung's cum. Jungkook got off of his knees and took off his shirt along with his pants only being in boxers.

Taehyung smirked as he pushed jungkook on top of the bed once again, "I'm going to make you moan so loud that they'll have to kick us out of this neighborhood." Taehyung whispered huskily in Jungkook's ear. Jungkook quietly moaned as taehyung started to take off his boxers and threw them to the side.

Taehyung lifted Jungkook's legs up and started to slowly insert a finger in his dripping hole, "Ahhh...tae..! I-it hurts.." Jungkook winced at the pain shooting through his body, "Don't worry baby...you'll get used to it." Taehyung kissed Jungkook's lips to distract him from the pain. Taehyung added a second fingered groaning as he felt his boyfriend's hole clenching.

"Fuck...babe your hole is clenching around my fingers so hard.." taehyung said as he started to scissor Jungkook's dripping hole, "A-Ahh..! Aish..Daddy faster..!" Jungkook moaned as he felt taehyung's fingers brush against his prostate. Taehyung started to move his fingers faster feeling that jungkook was going to cum soon.

Before jungkook could cum, taehyung pulled his fingers out, "Y-Yah! Why'd you pull out daddy..?!" Jungkook gasped as he felt himself get pulled, "I'm not going to let you have your pleasure yet cutie.." taehyung smirked as he started to push inside. Jungkook gasped as he could feel his hole getting ripped by taehyung's thick (thicc) cock, "AISH! DADDY! Oww.." jungkook cried out as he felt taehyung push his length all the way inside.

Jungkook finally adjusted and nodded as a sign to keep thrusting, taehyung groaned at the friction and started to thrust faster and harder making jungkook ball the bedsheets as he felt tears dripping from his eyes, "A-A-AhHHH D-Daddy..Mmm ahh.." jungkook slurred as he felt taehyung's cock thrusting in his hole, "Fuck baby..your so tight." Taehyung groaned as he felt Jungkook's prostate and started to abuse it.

Jungkook couldn't process the amount of pleasure and he felt his climax coming soon, "A-Ahh! Taehyung..IM About too-" Jungkook came all over his stomach as taehyung filled him up with his warm cum. They sat in silence for a while until jungkook fell asleep as taehyung wrapped his arms around him.

End bitches

Watch Love by Chance if you haven't kids

Perfect for all your gay needs👌

Anygays not proofread

-2/3/19