Crush//JJKxBTS 3

Jungkook pov
The days went surprisingly fast and I was let out of that literal jail,as I got out I bumped into the person I didn't want to see most.....lihyun....that female dog! I ran away as she scoffed and bumped into taehyung...can things get worse?

"Ah..sorry hyung..."

"I-it's- i mean....WATCH WHERE YOUR FOOKING RUNNING BEACH"

"......"

I could obviously see major guilt in his eyes after he said that....i wonder....

~time skip to Monday~

Sadly me being the youngest I still had to go to fooking school...after I got ready I walked to the school entrance and went in my first class...writing :D (not sure if that's a real class..)

"OK,today we will be writing a 50 word story...have fun!"

(The class is presenting their stories and now it's Jungkook's turn)

"As the boy tried to run away from the shadow it gripped on his arm making blood seep through....drip...drip...the blood dripped as the boy ran but the footsteps got louder and louder as the boy neared the edge of a cliff there was absolutely no turning back now,the shadow flashed his (dick) eyes furiously.... "what did I do?!" The boy cried to the mysterious shadow as it came closer with each step..creek...creek...creek...all the boy could do was jump or die by this shadow..."

"Jungkook..that was 90 words the limit was 50 but you can get extra credit then.."

"Oh..how did you know that was 90 words anyway?!"

"I have my ways"

After class was done jungkook got a text from namjoon hyung saying I should meet him in a cafe after school.When school was finally done I headed to the cafe,when I got there I spotted my hyungs and immediately rushed so I didn't have to be punished.

"Uhm...hyungs what did you need me for?"

"You don't mind cleaning the house for two months do you?" Jin said

"WHAT"

"LIKE I SAID YOUR GONNA SPEND TWO MONTHS CLEANING THE HOUSE"

"B-but why?!"

"W-we're gonna go on a little vacation..."hoseok said"

"W-without me?!"

"Duh" namjoon said

"B-but I cant! I-I don't know how to cook! And I..."

"Just use the microwave"

"ITS GOING TO EXPLODE ON ME AND I MIGHT DIE"

"At least we will have some peace after that" lihyun whispered but I heard her

".....w-why do you hate me so much?! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU!" I said as tears started to form

"I-I try my best but what do I get?! WHAT DO I FUCKING GET?! I GET DISRESPECTED AND TORTURED....I feel like no one even tries to care anymore!" I said as I wiped the tears from my eyes

"I miss you....when that....THAT FUCKING RETARDED BITCH WASENT HERE RUINING MY LIFE WITH YOU!"

"Jungkook! how dare you call her li-" jin said

"NO,YOU LISTEN TO ME JIN YO CHANGED EVER SINCE SHE GOT HERE DONT YOU GET IT?! HERE I AM STANDING LIKE AN INVISIBLE STATUE....WHAT AM I TO YOU ANYMORE?!?!!!"

"W-what I'm trying to say is...that....I like you hyungs...I always have had a crush on you but all you do is bully me..."

"I love you"
___________________________________________________________________
🤗 sorry this took forever for me to post!

Yes there is a part 4

Sa rang hae (where are you my love?)