Studio//Namkook 1 (M)

"AOSISMWQIQOAIAKSKSKSKSKSSKSKIAOQKQMWKSIWKWMWOWKMSISKWMW"-ME
OKK BYE

Third person
It was a simple day for the bangtan house hold,but,something seemed strange..incredibly strange,the maknae aka jeon jungkook has not gone out of his room all day.

It may seem normal in some cases but not in this case.

Jungkook was simply laying on his bed with his pink laced thigh high socks and a pink choker with the name "baby boy" on it and not forgetting his black bunny ears and his black bunny butt plug.(I can imagine him in that and- ahhhh so cuteee)

Jungkook,on this "strange" day was feeling extremely horny (*COUGH* *COUGH*) he tried fingering himself but nothing was worth it,jungkook tried to wait for his daddy to finish composing some song with suga,but jungkook couldn't wait any longer as he opened his door and snuck into namjoons studio.

As jungkook entered the studio he ofc saw namjoon hard at work,jungkook slowly walked to namjoon as he was growing more and more needy by the minute.

"H-hyung~"

"Jungkook?"

"Daddy!"

"Jungkook what are you doing in here?"

"I-I'm sorry daddy! I know you said to wait patiently but I couldn't I'm really needy please daddy!"

"Baby...please"

"DADDY! I NEED YOU RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"

"now,that is not how we ask for things right?"

Namjoon turned around facing jungkook with a stern expression and a stern voice

"Come over here right now jungkook"

"N-no!"

"JEON JUNGKOOK COME HERE RIGHT NOW!"

"O-ok.."

Jungkook slowly walked over to namjoon fearing for his ass,when jungkook finally got over to namjoon he was placed on namjoons lap

"Count"

*SLAP*
"A-ah! One"

*SLAP*
"A-AH daddy!! Gentle!"

"Count."

*SLAP*
"TWO!"

by the time namjoon reached about 30 slaps Jungkook's ass was about as red as his face which was as red as his ass which was as red as a tomato (unnecessary but oki)

Jungkook had tears had tears in his eyes and was sobbing uncontrollably,namjoon slowly sat jungkook on his lap and massaged his ass cheeks and kissing his tears away.

"That's What bad bay boys get when they shout at their daddy"

"Daddy..I'm sorry daddy! Please don't hit me again"

"I won't,unless you're bad again"

"Kookie won't shout at daddy!"

"Good"

Namjoon pulled jungkook in a warm and tender kiss.

"Since you did so good,would you like your reward baby boy?"

"Yes daddy!"

"Get on your knees"

Jungkook got on his knees being obedient as usual,as namjoon pulled down his pants and boxers as his monster dick slapped his stomach.

Jungkook's eyes widened at the sight as he engulfed namjoons dick in his mouth only making it half way,jungkook sucked on namjoons dick as if it was his favorite candy

"S-shit I'm going to cum baby boy"

"Mmm~ cum on me daddy"

Jungkook felt namjoons cum down his throat and swallowed it all....

It's so laggy rn..so I can't really write anymore so ye bye BYEEEE

Saranghae my biases♥︎