20

"Thanks for today, Lele! It was fun," Jaemin smiled as he walked down Chenle's porch.

"No problem, it was my pleasure after all," Chenle waved, "Take care of my bro for me! Drop him off safely!"

"Yah!" Renjun protested, Jaemin just chuckled.

"Come on, it's getting late," Jaemin gripped Renjun's wrist and started dragging the boy away.

They spent the whole day on Chenle house, mostly by playing games. Renjun wasn't a big fan of it though, so he just read Chenle's comics. Jeno went home earlier, because it was Saturday, which was a special day for him and his brother. It's their movie night. While Jisung stayed behind, Chenle invited him for a sleepover.

"Do you think Jisung likes Chenle?" Renjun asked.

Jaemin hummed, "Isn't that obvious?"

"Kind of. You have to see how they act around each other in class. Boy, do I want to puke?"

Jaemin laughed, "I found it amusing, instead. They're so young and lively, things are great. They looked so in love with each other, yet none of them realized it."

They walked on the sidewalk in silence, and took a seat on the bus stop when they found one. Renjun's flat was on the other area of the town, so they needed to take the bus. Renjun had told Jaemin not to go with him, because it's far away from Jaemin's house, but the boy didn't listen to any of it.

"Have you ever been in love?" Renjun asked, out of the blue.

"What is love, anyway?"

"I don't know," Renjun chuckled, "Forget about it."

But Jaemin chose not to. When the bus arrived, they hopped in and sat next to each other. It was almost vacant, there were only an elderly couple inside.

The bus ride was comfortably silence. Jaemin thought about the question Renjun asked earlier. Has he ever been in love? What is love?

Does it feel like fire being lit up deep inside you? Compassion and the feeling of not letting go running through each and every neuron in your body? Putting your 'loved one' first before yourself? Admiring how beautiful he or she was, with all of their perfect imperfections?

Because that's what he felt towards Renjun. Ever since Jaemin first laid an eye on Renjun, he had the urge to protect him, to support him, hell, even to hug the shit out of him because Renjun deserved to be loved.

Fifteen minutes later, they got off the bus and walked another three minutes to Renjun's flat building.

"I'm safely here—"

"No, I'll walk you to your door," Jaemin cut off.

"Jaemin, it's late and—"

"I won't leave until I see you walk through your door, Junnie."

"Don't 'Junnie' me, Nana."

"Junnie."

"Nana."

"Junnie."

"Nana."

"Junnie.

"Nana—oh, fine." Renjun slide his access card with a pout and both of them went in.

Renjun's flat was in the seventh floor, behind the door number 710.

"Do you want to come inside? I still have some hot cocoa," Renjun offered.

Jaemin's face lit up, "Hot coco sounds great."

He went and sat on the small, two-seater couch. The flat was actually a smaller version of an studio apartment. When Jaemin first walked inside, he saw the living room area, with the couch, a coffee table, and a flat-screen television hanging on the wall. The kitchen was on the far right corner of the whole room. Across from the kitchen was Renjun's bed, alongside with a trunk filled with clothes, and a door to the bathroom. Even though it was cramped, the flat was comfortable that Jaemin started to feel sleepy.

"Here you go," Renjun put two mugs of hot cocoa on the coffee table and sat next to Jaemin, switching the television on.

"I have been in love," Jaemin said out of nowhere. I am in love, he corrected himself inside.

"Oh?" Renjun asked, eyes still glued on the television.

"At first I was just admiring them from the distance, because they were just so beautiful to see. I don't know how it happened, it's like they have some kind of magnetic field around them that pulled me closer, and closer, and closer... until I became a part of their life. Not a big part, just a small particle of it, but hell, it was the greatest thing that ever happened to me.

"The person whom I fell in love with, they're like the outer space, unknown and majestic. Their eyes are black holes that suck me in, and their mind is a fusion of galaxies, waiting to be discovered. And compared to them, I'm nothing but a tiny planet called Earth."

By the time Jaemin finished, Renjun's eyes were planted on him. They were big, curious, and not to mention, beautiful. His brown orbs were observing each and every detail of Jaemin's face, as if it was his last time seeing him.

"Whoever you fell in love with, they're lucky," Renjun said, his voice was barely heard. Slowly, Renjun turned to look at the windows, "It's raining."

Renjun was right. The rain was pouring down outside.

"Chenle and Jisung are having a sleepover," Renjun sighed, "Do you think we should have one too?"

Jaemin's smile slowly creeped up from ear to ear, "Why not?"

Written : March 21st 2018
Published : May 18th 2018
Happy Friday, guys! I hope you'll have a great weekend :) early surprise update today because I didn't go to school. I'm having a pretty bad stomachache... And to think that I supposed to do History and Geography final exam today :")

Btw if you wanna talk or if you wanna give me suggestions, you can always pm me or just hit me up on twitter, @/altcobain aside from publishing new chaps, I rarely open wattpad nowadays and  I spend more of my time on twitter.

Still #1 in Renmin tag uwu i'm so happy ya'll. Thank you for reading, especially those who have been there from the beginning. Ily all so much. *Sending you virtual hugs*