30

Cancelled Call — 4.54 pm

I guess u're still busy with Doyoung-hyung.
Good luck then, don't get too tired.
I'm at Jeno's.
—5.03 pm

Jaemin sighed and threw his phone, which landed on Jeno's bedroom floor. Jaemin cringed to himself and picked the poor thing up, while making sure it didn't break.

"I assumed you just throw your phone for no apparent reason," Jeno entered the room. His hair was wet, basketball shorts hung low on his waist, and white towel was on his left shoulder.

"It's not a no apparent reason," Jaemin quoted the other male's quotes, "I'm worried of Renjun, he worked too hard."

"You're like his wife, I swear, Jaemin. Maybe you're going to be the submissive one in the near future."

Jaemin threw a pillow and missed Jeno's head.

"Relax, it's not like he ditches you for Doyoung," Jeno fetched a t-shirt and put it on, "I won't let him do it."

"Yeah, no kidding—"

"I'm dead serious," Jeno plopped down next to Jaemin on his bed, "I know you're head over heels for Huang Renjun, even though you won't admit it nor you will say it out loud now. Renjun is a good guy, I know, but people can change just because they found more friends. I don't want you to get hurt."

"Aw, you're so cute," Jaemin hugged Jeno for a moment, "Honestly, why are you even still single?"

"Dude, you know I'm not interested in having a relationship," Jeno rolled his eyes, "Get off of me, I'm itching."

Jaemin pouted, "Just because you're not comfortable with skinship, doesn't mean you can push me away like that. I feel like I have a contagious virus on my bloodstream."

"The only thing that runs in your bloodstream is your love towards Huang Renjun."

"You're not wrong. But I love you too, Jeno. No homo, though."

"Yes, thank you. I'm lovable but I cannot love another person," Jeno smiled as he opened his phone.

They both played with their own phones for an hour or so. They were interacting through memes that they sent on Instagram's direct message.

"Oh, do you invite Renjun to our basketball match next week?" Jeno asked out of the blue.

"Not yet. Good idea, though," Jaemin exited Instagram and went to open his chat with Renjun. The other boy had replied.

Omg Nana sorry!!!
I was working with hyung.
No i'm not tired :)
Say hi from me to Jeno!
—7.11 pm

:))
Hey Junnie
R u free next Sat?
—7.13 pm, read

Yep. Why u askin?
—7.17 pm

Come to the school's basketball court.
Next Sat on 5pm.
Small game with another school.
—7.18 pm, read

Uuu sounds great
Ok then
I'll bring Chenle
—7.19 pm

Yassss
Okay :)
—7.19 pm, read

"He said yes! He said yes!" Jaemin stood up on Jeno's bed and started to jump up and down.

Jeno choked, "You asked him out through texts?"

"No, silly," Jaemin's excitement evaporated because of the black-haired guy, and he sat back, crisscrossed, "I asked him to come next Saturday."

"He will come even though you didn't invite him. That's automatic. Chenle is going to be there, because Jisung will play. There's no way that dolphin boy is going alone, he's a small bean, alright. Doyoung is also friends with Lucas and Mark, so he will be there too. Jungwoo too, he's Lucas' boyfriend. He will have his friends there, Renjun will definitely not miss this opportunity."

"Wow, you just killed off my mood, thanks a lot."

"Hey, I'm saying the truth. Besides, why are you being overly in love with Renjun? I know you were and still in love with him, but it has gotten more... intense."

Jaemin bit his lower lip, "I'm not supposed to say this, it's his secret."

"Oh, okay." Jeno just shrugged and focused back on his phone.

"Please, don't get mad at me!" Jaemin laid down with his head on Jeno's lap.

"I'm not mad, Nana."

"Then why are you ignoring me?"

"Mark-hyung texted me," Jeno showed Jaemin his chat with the basketball team's captain, "I understand that Renjun trusted you with his secret, and you're a good man from refusing to tell me about it. I appreciate that. If I were Renjun, I wouldn't like it if you told me whatever the stuff is."

Jaemin's smile rose back, "Oh Jeno my thoughtful friend. I wish you will get a girlfriend or a boyfriend soon."

"I'm only attracted to my bed, thank you very much."

Written : April 4th 2018
Published : June 6th 2018
Oh my God it's Donghyuck's birthday. Happy birthday Fullsun 🌞🌻💛 I love Donghyuck he's so precious. Well, enjoy the update and I hope ya'll have a great week!

//We reached 5k on Donghyuck's birthday like wHAT//