28

"Wait here, I will get you some dry clothes."

Renjun put a clean towel around Jaemin and went to his drawer. The boy just sat on the floor, teeth clattering, and drenched.

Jaemin went to Renjun's place again after they got sent home by Doyoung. He just wanted to walk the boy home, but the rain came again. Jaemin said it's okay for him to go home, but Renjun insisted that he had to wait until the rain stopped.

"Here," Renjun gave him a green sweater and a pair of shorts, "Go change in the bathroom."

"T-thanks," Jaemin smiled and walked to the bathroom.

He changed as quickly as possible, thinking that Renjun might wanted to use the bathroom too. Jaemin stared at his reflection for awhile. Renjun's clothes smelled like him and it's warm.

So this is what it feels like, wearing your boyfriend's clothes.

Hah.

Jaemin snorted as his own thought. He grabbed his wet clothes from the tiled floor and got out...

...only to be greeted by a shirtless Renjun.

Jaemin tried his best not to stare, but he failed. Renjun was pale, and skinny. He had several small moles across his back, like the stars in the sky. Jaemin wanted to trace every single one of them, he wanted to feel the soft skin underneath his fingers.

Jaemin wanted to touch Renjun so bad.

"Oh, you're finished," Renjun finally noticed, "Great, I need to change my pants."

Jaemin gulped but nodded. He moved away so Renjun could get into the bathroom. When he did, Jaemin let out a relieved sigh and bit his palm.

Huang Renjun, what are you doing to me?

Jaemin didn't want to be useless, so he hung his clothes on the windowpane and boiled some water to make hot cocoa.

The bathroom door opened and Renjun (with his clothes on, thank goodness) stepped out. His hair was still wet and dripping, leaving small trails on his grey t-shirt.

"Is it okay if I make hot cocoa?" Jaemin asked, while leaning against the counter.

Renjun nodded, "Make yourself at home, how many times do I have to tell you?"

"I don't want to be presumptuous or anything, you know?"

Renjun face-palmed, "I've invited you to my flat, that means I trust you. This is a private space for me and you're the first person that has ever stepped on it aside from myself. Get the picture? I trust you. So, feel free to do anything."

"I... am the first one you've ever taken here?" Jaemin asked.

Renjun sat on his bed and turned on his laptop, "Yeah. Hurry up, let's watch something while we're waiting for the rain to stop."

Jaemin was still shocked, though. He pointed at himself, "Me? The first one that... Whoa. Not even Chenle?"

"Nope. I trust Chenle, but I've grown fond of you. Why are you saying this like this is the best thing that has ever happened to you?"

Jaemin poured the hot water into the mugs filled with cocoa powder. He stirred them and went to the bed with Renjun.

"It feels amazing. I feel special," Jaemin giggled and gave Renjun his mug.

"You are," Renjun shrugged, "Really. You are a special person to me, Nana. I wouldn't have thought that someone would actually insisted of getting to know me. I mean, I'm boring."

"No, you're not!" Jaemin hit his shoulder playfully, "To be honest I'm still curious about you."

Renjun froze and suddenly closed his laptop. He moved a bit, so they were face to face.

"Okay, then," Renjun smiled, "Ask me something."

Jaemin's eyes widened at the statement, "For real?"

"Yeah."

He was dying to know the past that Renjun hid, but Jaemin decided not to ask about it just yet.

"Tell me about your brother. He sounds like a nice person."

"Okay," Renjun's smile grew wider, "My brother's name is Kun. He's seven years older than me and he's a very fun person. Unlike me, he has a lot of friends. Kun is a bit rebellious, I dare to say. He's not afraid of getting scolded by my parents, he does what he wants. He knows the limit, though, he's not going to cross the line.

"He likes music, it's his life. Kun introduced me to a lot of great music. He made me the mixtape you played the last time we had a sleepover. What I love about him the most, is actually the fact that he protects me, and taught me how to keep on going and stay alive."

Written : March 30th 2018
Published : June 4th 2018
I just want to let you know that I put the #Wattys2018 tag on this story. AHAHA Nara what r u doin *slaps myself
ALSO thank you for 4k readers. A lot of ppl read this, I'm happy uwu :3 Thank you for reading this story, we still have 16 more chapters to go!

IMPORTANT QUESTION:
If I write a Chensung (Chenle-Jisung) fanfic, would you read it?